Hello, please review my store! I am a 21 year old enthusiast!

Solved
raghavjhawar
Tourist
36 0 2
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @raghavjhawar,

Congratulations on launching your store - very cool concept! I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

Your header image looks great but it might be a little too busy for a header image. It's hard to read the text overtop, the hamburger navigation menu also gets lost in the mix. 

stateplate-home.png

Your text is great, I would just tweak the display a little. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Some of your product images are quite blurry. You can resolve this by uploading a larger, high-quality version of the product.

plate-product.png

Overall, I think you've done a really good job with your store. Great job on YouTube as well, it's great that you are doing content marketing. If you aren't on there already, I'd recommend getting on TikTok. TikTok is a newer platform, you are going to grow so much faster on there than you would any of the other social platforms. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @raghavjhawar,

Congratulations on launching your store - very cool concept! I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

Your header image looks great but it might be a little too busy for a header image. It's hard to read the text overtop, the hamburger navigation menu also gets lost in the mix. 

stateplate-home.png

Your text is great, I would just tweak the display a little. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Some of your product images are quite blurry. You can resolve this by uploading a larger, high-quality version of the product.

plate-product.png

Overall, I think you've done a really good job with your store. Great job on YouTube as well, it's great that you are doing content marketing. If you aren't on there already, I'd recommend getting on TikTok. TikTok is a newer platform, you are going to grow so much faster on there than you would any of the other social platforms. 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @raghavjhawarSachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.

- You can make a call-to-action button of every state instead of just the simple text.

Screenshot - 2021-03-18T121916.762.png

- Product page looks good.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Add loyalty rewards program. Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.