FROM CACHE - en_header

Hello! Who's kind enough to give me some feedback on my shopify website? :)

GalaxyForger
2 0 0

My website is galaxyforger.com, any feedback would be appreciated

password is galaxy

🙂

Replies 6 (6)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 157

Hi @GalaxyForger 

Hope you're having a great day!

Your shop is password protected.

GalaxyForger
2 0 0

Sorry, the password is "galaxy" 🙂

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1368 193 871

Hi @GalaxyForger,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store:

• The unique designed logo 
  • Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page
  • Use the sticky navigation bar
  • The impressive customer reviews slideshow

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations for your homepage so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

Sticky Header

It's perfect when you are using one sticky header, a sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. However, I see that now it is having a blank space in the centre, why don’t put the content in the middle where customers will take a look first. Moreover, I think you need to add “The Search Field” on the Homepage to make the customers can search for anything about your store easier, it is designed dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background colour, bigger field and font size.

RichardNguyen_0-1623296466735.png

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified image combined with the text and the Call-to-Action button is good. However, I think it is better if you use the autoplay slideshow replacing it, it will give the visitor more information and increase the awareness of your store. And you should add more text to introducing your store, and choose a suitable font size matching with the images space.

RichardNguyen_1-1623296466774.png

Video 

You are using the full-width image above, and now your page displays a square video and has two spaces on either side. Consider replacing it with the full-width video or re-layout the location of your video

RichardNguyen_2-1623296466694.png

Align the text in the same line

RichardNguyen_3-1623296466673.png

Add the social channel icon as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram into the Footer’s space 

As you know, social media is an effective way to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. It is better if customers can see your updated feeds on the homepage and access it easier to interact with your brand

RichardNguyen_4-1623296466677.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Chandan_Das
Excursionist
19 1 3

Dear @GalaxyForger 

Please check below suggestions

• Check store speed after live the store
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Add live chat support and Highlight your USP
  • Show description in product page like below

produtpage2.png

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @GalaxyForgerThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback:

- On the product page, while selecting the color no change can be seen. 

AiTrillion_0-1623326564508.png

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- On the homepage, add the product with a description/ call to action button (add to cart & buy now)

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @GalaxyForger

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.