I am based in Ontario Canada and my supplier is in the US. My intended main target market is all of the US. I put my store to "Test Mode" but could not simulate an order for California, USA, or Ontario Canada. I am getting the response: We do not ship to this address. I need assistance before I can launch my store.
Store name: Wakecupcall.com
- Add a title on the banner image with a call to action button on it. Add an announcement bar highlighting important information on it that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You need to improve the speed of your store. To improve the speed of your store, you can read this blog: https://www.aitrillion.com/improve-your-ecommerce-site-performance-speed-to-boost-conversions/
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors.
- On the product page, add a review section as people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022