FROM CACHE - en_header

Help creating my store Please

Solved
AbbaKelley
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello. Love for anyone to take a peek. I am a super newbie just feeling things out. How do I get a customer base? Appreciate any free help as I've already paid out more than I've taken in at this point. I'm at least that smart! HAHA.

Thanks all I have gratitude!! Pride of Maine ~ Customers ~ Shopify (wicked-products-4faa.myshopify.com)

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Daniel
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 60 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @AbbaKelley

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, I look forward to visiting your store and providing some feedback. In order to do so, are you able to disable the password page? Here's a help document that will walk you through that so myself and other contributors can see your storefront. 

While we wait for that, I have also attached some great resources for you during this time: 

These resources are a great way to increase brand awareness and traffic to your store. Definitely worth the look but more importantly, I look forward to hearing back from you and finally seeing your store so we can provide some feedback. 

Daniel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

DerrickJames
Excursionist
32 8 7

Hi @AbbaKelley 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions for your store. Hope that they are helpful to you! 

• Add your store logo 

A logo is necessary for branding. It is the foundation of your brand identity, grabs customers' attention, and distinguishes your brand from others.

• Add CTA button 

Don’t forget to add a CTA button on your website banner to motivate people to click through and engage more with your store. 

Besides, I think that your banner is not really attractive now. So consider replacing it with another more appealing photo that describes exactly what key products you are selling. 

• Create collections 

It seems like you are selling different types of products. So I recommend you to group your products into separate and relevant categories/ collections. This helps customers to easily navigate through the product type they like. 

• Omit blank sections

I guess you are still editing the design of your website because I see some blank sections on both the homepage and product page. But remember to remove it or fill the content/ image on them soon 

• Show product review/ testimonials 

Including customer reviews on the homepage is a good way to gain new customers' trust and credibility.

People frequently read reviews before purchasing a product online to ensure that it looks and functions as advertised. As a result, you should highlight good reviews on your website.

• Add live chat support 

As online shoppers can not touch the products physically or ask the sales representative directly, it’s necessary to have live chat support.

By adding a live chat widget on your website, you can chat with and support customers in real-time. I recommend you to use NestDesk app to provide instant support for your customers and even close sales from it. 

The app enables you to create orders for customers and send them the checkout link inside the chatbox. This is beneficial for increasing the conversion rate from chat support.

-------------------------------

That's all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like and Add to solution. 

NestDesk - Turn your exceptional customer service into a powerful sales channel

Please Like and Accept as Solution if you find my answer helpful!

Want to generate sales from your sales channel, please DM me.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Daniel
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 60 139

Hi there, @AbbaKelley

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, I look forward to visiting your store and providing some feedback. In order to do so, are you able to disable the password page? Here's a help document that will walk you through that so myself and other contributors can see your storefront. 

While we wait for that, I have also attached some great resources for you during this time: 

These resources are a great way to increase brand awareness and traffic to your store. Definitely worth the look but more importantly, I look forward to hearing back from you and finally seeing your store so we can provide some feedback. 

Daniel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tucker13
Tourist
5 0 1

Are you just starting up a shopify store?

AbbaKelley
Tourist
3 0 1
Yes I am
AbbaKelley
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you so much. I believe I disabled:)
DerrickJames
Excursionist
32 8 7

Hi @AbbaKelley 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions for your store. Hope that they are helpful to you! 

• Add your store logo 

A logo is necessary for branding. It is the foundation of your brand identity, grabs customers' attention, and distinguishes your brand from others.

• Add CTA button 

Don’t forget to add a CTA button on your website banner to motivate people to click through and engage more with your store. 

Besides, I think that your banner is not really attractive now. So consider replacing it with another more appealing photo that describes exactly what key products you are selling. 

• Create collections 

It seems like you are selling different types of products. So I recommend you to group your products into separate and relevant categories/ collections. This helps customers to easily navigate through the product type they like. 

• Omit blank sections

I guess you are still editing the design of your website because I see some blank sections on both the homepage and product page. But remember to remove it or fill the content/ image on them soon 

• Show product review/ testimonials 

Including customer reviews on the homepage is a good way to gain new customers' trust and credibility.

People frequently read reviews before purchasing a product online to ensure that it looks and functions as advertised. As a result, you should highlight good reviews on your website.

• Add live chat support 

As online shoppers can not touch the products physically or ask the sales representative directly, it’s necessary to have live chat support.

By adding a live chat widget on your website, you can chat with and support customers in real-time. I recommend you to use NestDesk app to provide instant support for your customers and even close sales from it. 

The app enables you to create orders for customers and send them the checkout link inside the chatbox. This is beneficial for increasing the conversion rate from chat support.

-------------------------------

That's all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like and Add to solution. 

NestDesk - Turn your exceptional customer service into a powerful sales channel

Please Like and Accept as Solution if you find my answer helpful!

Want to generate sales from your sales channel, please DM me.

Aduragbemi
Tourist
4 0 1

Can you drop your store link

KMA