3 0 2

Here is my website https://alpha-wolf-gym-apparel.myshopify.com/ 

Thanks!

Replies 5 (5)
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Hey there, @AlphaGear

Welcome to Shopify! I would be glad to take a look at your store. It’s frustrating when you put all of that effort into your store only to see no sales. 

Right off the bat, I can tell you’ve put in a lot of hard work and effort to get the store to this point. Great job! You need to be proud of that work.

First, the easy fixes:

• Add a Favicon 
  • Create a logo and use it!

Overall, now is the time to take it from the default theme to YOUR store.

Power up that announcement bar

• Look: I like that you make it stand out. Great job!
  • Message: Refine, refine, and refine. You don’t even mention the sale! Lose the limited quantity and minimum purchase. Keep it simple: Use SPRINGSALE for 30% of your purchase. Would you rather see a visitor pay $8.25 less for a $27 shirt or not buy it at all? 
  • Link: Make sure it links to your product page!
  • Make sure it shows on all pages and not just the homepage

Expand your main navigation

I’m all about concise navigation, but this is too much. I would expand it into collections like womens, mens, etc. Watch session recordings, which capture everything you visitors did on your website, to better understand how they navigate. 

Watch your product line
I get that it’s easy to get carried away, but looking at your product line, it looks more like a self-promotion than athletic wear. For example, you’re Alpha Wolf Gym Apparel, but you have a backpack and phone case. Keep it consistent. Built out a stronger product line. 

Optimize your homepage
Sell the products more! Your visitors don’t care about an alpha mentality nor do they care about your goal. They want to find the products THEY want to buy. Refocus your messaging on a value proposition that draws in your visitors to learn more. 

On that note, use a heatmap to see where people click and how far they scroll. Typically, using the Featured Collection on the homepage is not advised. See how many people are making it to this point in your homepage. 

Work on your footer

Did you mean copy and paste the Printful refund policy? I understand why you did it, but I would redo this so that it goes to YOU rather than through them. It adds an extra level of separation between you and the customer when YOUR brand sends them to a different company for refunds. Will Printful refund them, or will you? The same goes with the privacy policy. That’s for Printful, which you absolutely are not.

Other things:

• Add a contact PAGE rather than a link to email you. Use a simple form (name, email address, message) with a link to your email address and phone number
  • Create a custom email address. Instead of your current email address, make it something like hello@alpha-wolf-gym-apparel.com instead. It’ll bring up your professionalism and trust factor.
  • Add in a shipping page with information about shipping costs, international shipping and shipping times. 

Add more to your product pages

This is where you need to reiterate your shipping policies and costs. Is there a color option as well? For your description, you need to spend some time crafting unique descriptions rather than what’s copy and pasted. (The “blank product components” give it away)

Also, don’t forget reviews! People want to read what customers thought, good and bad.

Summing it all up

You’re on the right track here, but you need to take it to the next level. See how people are using your website with visitor behavior and spend some time taking your store from basic to something special.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @AlphaGearThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

AiTrillion_0-1621501973439.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add these tools to your store to make sales. You need to engage the traffic coming to your store. 

- Reviews- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are very important. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Add loyalty rewards programYou can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Make sure you use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Run email campaigns and push campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

AiTrillion_1-1621502829927.png

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @AlphaGear 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on the product.

Mention more contact details of your store with 'Contact us' to look trustworthy.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . You can consider an app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1459 211 895

Hi @AlphaGear, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, welcome to Shopify, and congratulations on your store. I have taken a thorough look at your website, and I have some recommendations to help your store become attractive and professional:

1. Home page

Have a logo store

When you want your website to have a professional look, you need a well-designed logo to build trust for your customer. Potential customers are more likely to do business with the store that has its well-designed logo. Moreover, it distinguishes your store from the competition and facilitates brand loyalty.

Make the header sticky.

Please use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. 

RichardNguyen_0-1621528245038.png

Use the images slideshow to the banner.

The banner is the first impression of your store. It should be carried with a slideshow of the store's photos to increase the awareness for your store. It’s better if the slideshow can automatically switching to show your store’s featured information.

RichardNguyen_1-1621528245966.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews.

It would help if you were using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. For example, you can show testimonials as to my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_2-1621528244914.png

Add the “Call to Action” button under the featured products on the home page.

Use the Call to Action (CTA) button under each product to optimize your homepage and make it easier to take your products into the cart that relating your sales.

RichardNguyen_3-1621528245693.png

You can add the social channel icon as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram into the Footer and remove the repeated information. 

As you know, social media is an effective way to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. It is better if customers can see your updated feeds on the homepage and access it easier to interact with your brand. Moreover, it will increase your brand recognition.

RichardNguyen_4-1621528244701.png

2. Product Page

Always have at least 3-5 Product Images for All products.

Users heavily rely on various product images to inspect and evaluate products and decide if the product matches what they are seeking, so it's better if you can provide them with sufficient visual information. Your products are kids' shoes. You can add more images that show products from a few unique angles to give users a comprehensive visual understanding of a product.

Add product description 

You can use descriptive text and graphics with product images to explain key features or use bullets to describe the products in detail. By the way, customers will have more information for your products to choose the most suitable one. 

Use the "Add to cart" button to boost your sale.

It's important to have the "Add to cart" button under each product page. Buy button will boost your sales as your customers will be able to reach checkout faster. Add to cart buttons will be on all products! And you can customize these buttons to make them more unique to attract users.

Above are some recommendations for your home page, and it’s crucial to customize your homepage where the customers first glancing onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P/S: 

From 5th May: Distribute PageFly Event: This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". 

-> In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1459 211 895

How are you doing? I just want to make sure my recommendations work for you. Please let me know if you need any help ❤️

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.