Help! I hit a snag!

Heart-Beat
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello !  I just launched my store and was not getting much traffic.  An expert advised to simplify it so I deleted half of the variants for each product.  But now, the problem is that when you go to the products, the drop down menu only shows one choice as clickable and the others are there but not available to click on.  What do I need to do ?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Heart-Beat ,

Can you provide product URL.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Heart-Beat
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello - yes - it is HeartBeatMoji.com

0 Likes

Hey @Heart-Beat ,

Remove "disabled" text on <option> tags

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes

Hi, @Heart-Beat,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store:

• The unique designed logo 
  • Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

1. Home Page

Use sticky header: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, I think you need to customize  “The Search Field” on the Homepage to make the customer's search for anything about your store easier. It is designed dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

RichardNguyen_0-1625822293560.png

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The autoplay high-qualified images slideshow is good. However, I think it is better to replace the rectangular section with the click-to-action button so the visitors can easily click to see more products the first time they glance at your website. 

RichardNguyen_1-1625822293625.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews.

It would be best if you were using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. You can show testimonials as to my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_2-1625822293632.png

Add the “add-to-cart” button under all the products so visitors easily take a product to their cart.

RichardNguyen_3-1625822293610.png

Align center the section as in my screenshot

RichardNguyen_4-1625822293606.png

Add the social channel icon as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube into the Footer 

As you know, social media is an effective way to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. It is better if customers can see your updated feeds on the homepage and access it easier to interact with your brand.

RichardNguyen_5-1625822293590.png

2. Product page

Add product description

Adding a description to the product can positively impact your website’s SEO, helping your page rank better in search engines for shorter, higher-volume queries. Also, it will help the visitors know more about the collection and quickly search this collection will meet their expectations. 

Use the "Add to cart" button to boost your sale.

Buy button will boost your sales as your customers will be able to reach checkout faster. Add to cart buttons will be on all products! And you can customize these buttons to make them more unique to attract users. 

3. Your store speed

I see that your store speed is plodding, especially on the mobile.  You can base on some points below to  help your page load faster: 

• Reduce unused JavaScript
  • Reduce initial server response time
  • Eliminate render-blocking resources
  • Reduce unused CSS

RichardNguyen_6-1625822293585.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page and product page; it’s essential to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you, and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @ ,

This is Polo from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on setting up an elegant store!
We have reviewed your store and I think that there are some scope of modifications that can be applied. Here they are:

Design recommendations-

The home page:

• A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
  • The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625837562472.png

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1625837842406.png

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_3-1625837985519.png

• The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly. Too much white space should be avoided and high-resolution good pictures should be uploaded.
  • USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
  • The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
  • Testimonials can be added for building trust.
  • The footer could have been more elegant with social media links.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_5-1625838209704.png

The collection page:

• Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.
  • Addition of product reviews with star rating options.

The product page:

• Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
  • Review sections.

On-Page SEO-

• Google Search Console Setup
  • Schema Markup for Home page
  • Sitemap XML Check and Submit at Google Search Console
  • Index home page and other 2 any pages
  • Internal Linking Check
  • Broken Link Check
  • Canonicalization Check
  • Title and Description optimization home page and other 2 any pages
  • 3 keywords optimization for home page and other 2 any pages
  • Content optimization for home page and other 2 any pages 
  • Alt tag optimization for home page and other 2 any pages

Speed Optimization-

We did some speed tests on your store. Kindly check the result here: 

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/heartbeatmoji.com/B0nDhb7x/

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_6-1625838402850.png

Based on this result, you can optimize the site with some tactful actions like optimizing the JavaScript files, minimizing the images and videos (if any), deleting the obsolete and junk codes, etc. to make your webpage faster hence ensuring customer satisfaction.

As we checked there were no Terms and Conditions at the checkout. It might create some confusion during the delivery of products. Hence we suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping. Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

These were the few suggestions that we think are necessary for your store. If you feel that this comment was helpful, hit a like or mark it as a solution.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @Heart-Beat,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

heart-beat-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner. The other thing is that on desktop, your banner is cut off.

HOMEPAGE SETUP
Your homepage has quite a few large images and none of them are clickable. If a person saw your bundle product and wanted to order, they cannot click on the image. Without a clickable area or call to action, these images are just taking up a lot of space.

heart-beat-03.png

PRODUCTS

heart-beat-02.png
I find your product listings confusing. If you dropdown on the meaning option, none of the options are clickable (which I am guessing is what you were referring to when you deleted variants) but if they are not clickable, I would remove the option completely. Does the meaning change the appearance of the heart? Ie. if a person chooses "royalty" and another person chooses "chat", does the heart look different?

Same thing with the Personalize option, nothing is clickable.

The box option says INCLUDED yet there is a $9.99 charge, this too is confusing.

There are some photos that show 3 hearts, others with one. It would be helpful to write in the description what exactly is included.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.