Help! Looking for Feedback

thegiftshop
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi. I'm getting a lot of traffic and views but no add to cart or purchases?!? Any input is appreciated Thanks!!

https://www.thegiftshop.site/?key=f3d60e3fd3071d9ad3425438138968f282fc3a7bb2cddb13629b95be350c1a7a

Replies 3 (3)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
2105 380 1047

Hey  @thegiftshop

I’m Richard Nguyen from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. Here I want to add some comments to help you ramp up your sale growths: 

For the store design, please work on the homepage design first as I see that it's not active enough to kick-ass your customer to take further steps. You know that your homepage is the very first touchpoint of your website with your target customers. First-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the first time shopping— with a negative impression translating to decreased patience with site hiccups and more abandonments.

So firstly, I'd recommend that you create an astonishing & relevant homepage banner with an effective CTA here. 

RichardNguyen_0-1634184148389.png

And for the next one, certainly, the ultimate goal is to increase your sales. My tips here are based on what I have collected from our customers while interviewing them. It's no need to apply all those stuffs here as it has a lot to do, but please to choose the right one which is tailored with your time and resources; 

1. Use customer testimonials on home & product pages

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

Some third-party review apps you should consider are: Stamped.io, Loox, Opinew, etc,..

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Develop engagement-driven Email Drip Campaign

3. Send Abandoned Shopping Cart email

4. Provide 24/7 Live Chat to Support customers worldwide

Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may excel, your web design may stand out. But chances are, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman. It’s not the kind of man behind the e-mailbox, who takes hours to respond. Nor the man over the phone, who can only be reached after wading through those infuriating automated phone trees. It must be a live chat agent, who tends to customers’ needs in a jiffy.

Live chat support, therefore, is more favored than other communication channels such as phone or email. Customers get prompt answers and stay happy, while store owners gain more leads, close more sales and build more trust with their prospects

5. Write Product Description that sells

Tips: You can use Product Description Generator Tools to create hundred of content descriptions at ease

You can learn more sales growth in this article

That's all. Hope you can harvest tons of sales this holiday season. By the way, the BFCM is on just right around the corner. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Cheers, 

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 68 265

Hello @thegiftshop 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Improve hero banner with CTA. As it gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Add more products with ATC(add to cart), on the homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update contact us page with more contact details.

Promote your products on Facebook, Instagram and provide social Icons on footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
197 9 63

Hello @thegiftshop ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!