I moved over from wix a month or so ago.
I make all the candles to order so I might have 5 of the vessels to sell but 15 fragrances available to choose from
I am unsure how I let people choose this as an when I have added as a variant i either have to choose only 5 fragrances if I have 5 candles to sell or allow them to sell it out of stock - which is something I cannot let happen if the wholesaler doesn’t have stock etc
Wix did this quite simply
i don’t want to move back and hoping there is a solution
my website is
It sounds to me like you will probably need some kind of product customizer app for your use-case. Shopify's options for customizing products only goes so far unfortunately, which is where apps come in handy. There are a wide variety of product customizer/product variant apps available on the app store that allow you to further customize your products; I imagine you could probably use one of these apps to add a little option to each vessel page for the customer to select a fragrance from. An app like Product Options and Customizer just might do the trick!
Here's a direct link to the Shopify app store with search results for "product customizer": https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=product+customizer
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add the correct social media links
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
12. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hello @Perfectmatchcom, I hope you are doing well! you need to work on the layout and design of the customers. Here are the suggestions that you need to work on:
- Add a high-quality banner image with a call to action button on it.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You should change the layout of the product page. Make it more organized and professional.
- Add policies in the footer.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with the store design or setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!