Help new site feedback please

Iaccesori
2 0 1

hi all, 

please could everyone critique my site I get 40 visits a day from a 10 uk pounds FB add spend and 3 pounds between google ad words and google shopping 

can everyone advise why I can’t make a sale lol, if attatched web link and FB add I’d below: 

Store: https://iaccesori.co.uk

FB ad ID: 23848121011620257

thanks

scott

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1110 128 244

Hey, @Iaccesori 

I'd be happy to offer some feedback. The first thing I noticed was a grammatical error on your exit popup. I would consider editing 'Disscount' to say 'Discount': 

Also, it would be beneficial to organize your header navigation to break out your products into additional collections (categories) that your customer will look for. Such as covers by phone model, and covers by color. This will allow customers to find a product that suits their exact needs quicker.

Next up is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
302 24 114

Hello @Iaccesori 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
606 58 225

Hi @Iaccesori 

I have seen your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

In my opinion, you should make a sticky header so that customers can effortlessly navigate all sections on your website. It is the fastest and the most useful way to access the right information for the end-users. That should make a sticky header good for user navigation. So you can consider improving this point.

• Expanding your products line

Your products look attractive but not various. You had better diversify your product line because it is one of the most effective ways to grow and strengthen your business. In particular, with more products, you have the ability to reach a greater audience and purchasing market. This gives you a deeper and greater hold on your current market, while also opening up to a fresh audience as well.

For example, you sell phone cases on your eCommerce site. You have loyal customers who love your cases, but they only buy several timers per year. Now, let’s say you introduce phone chargers and earphones as well. Your customers who have been buying phone cases from you for years already believe in your brand, so they start to buy your phone chargers and earphones as well.

• Product page 

I think you should rearrange the position of customer reviews on your product page. It should be placed beneath the illustrative product image, with the number of stars and the names of the reviewers shown. 

llo.png

Besides, you can activate the tool of sticky add to cart on your website. Having a sticky add to cart button on your store will help you to display brief product details like name, price, image, quantity, etc. With this, customers don’t need to open a new tab to view the product details as they can see everything inside this sticky cart itself. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, having a sticky add to cart on your store will attract customers to your store and help to increase the conversion rate by reducing the cart abandonment rate.

If you don’t know how to add sticky add to cart in your store, try out this app for free Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

That’s all my suggestions for your website. If you find them helpful, please press LIKE and ACCEPT SOLUTION. 

Wish you all the best. 

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Hi @Iaccesori,

This is Opinew - Product Review App.  If your Shopify store gets traffic but no to little sales, it’s either you are getting wrong target audience or you need to implement improvements to increase sales. I have spent time looking at your store, and I would like to give you some feedback, hopefully it might be helpful for you. 

Home page

• Add a favicon: 

This will help strengthen your brand, also add extra professionalism to your store. You can follow this guide from Shopify for details: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon

• Create a banner slideshow: 

Consider adding more visually appealing images in the banner section and let people know more about your store. It’s the first thing people will see when landing on your website, it's important to design banners that catch their attention, and also highlight your sale/ promotion to captivate your potential customers. 

You can add an engaging video showcasing how your products work and attract visitors to the store. Also, make the banner slideshow “autoplay” so that people will get to know more about you and the brand.  

Opinew_0-1627833858078.png

• Make your header sticky: 

A sticky header will allow quick and easy navigation from any part of the page, and help improve your customer’s shopping experience. 

• Reorganize your navigation menu: 

Keep your navigation menu simple. You might want customers to learn more about your brand, and to take action and buy products from there, so it’s better not to create many distractions in your header. Also, instead of showing all the links on top of the page, you can consider putting products into categories, and promote shopping by collections. 

• Showcase featured product:

You can highlight your best selling product, new arrival, or a special offer on the Home page. By showcasing your featured product, you can drive attention to a specific item in your store, encourage them to make a purchase and boost more sales. 

Collection page

• Display second image on hover and CTA button: Allow customers to screen and easily decide which products to explore further. Also adding a CTA button to your product list will help to redirect users to the page you would like them to take action. 

Opinew_1-1627833858771.png

Product page

• Use Accordions/ Tabs for product description: You can consider using Accordions/ Tabs for product description to help organize your product information and avoid the big white gap when scrolling down the page. This is extremely helpful if you have a long product description, and you can save space for extra pieces of content, for example: shipping information, sizes, materials, etc.

Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement on your online store. 

Best of luck!

Opinew Team. 

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.

Hi @Iaccesori,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
2.The header should be more attractive
3.The navigation menu should be properly aligned in one line

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1627986241176.png
4.The main banner should be attractive.
5.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
6.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do on page SEO for better sales and conversion

Check this app:
We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution