Help optimize for conversion

thetoychestau
1 0 0

Hi. I've been successful in getting targeted traffic to my store but sales are very low. I'd really appreciate feedback on what I can do to improve conversion.

www.thetoychestaustralia.com

Kind regards, Cath

Replies 6 (6)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1277 177 853

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

CTA button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

RichardNguyen_0-1625332479571.png

On the collection page, you should also add an Add to cart button here. 

RichardNguyen_1-1625332681392.png

Invest in bespoke imagery 
More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization 

RichardNguyen_2-1625332772468.png

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

RichardNguyen_3-1625332830280.png

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @thetoychestauThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. On the banner images, just add a heading and subheading relevant to what you are selling. 

AiTrillion_0-1625481820896.png

- Product page looks perfect.

- Add a section of trending and new arrival products on the homepage by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PirilM
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello! 

• I was looking to your website and one of the things I noticed is testimonials. It is good that you put them on your home page, but, I would rather using a popup tool which can highlight the best ones for my business! You can use special targeting for these popups. Like you can use those popups in your shopping cart page. 

• Also, I recommend you to use a conversion rate optimization checker tool. That way you can check your website performance step-by-step and know which parts its lacking. I used popupsmart's CRO checker tool a couple of times to track my performance. This tool is FREE. Try as many times as possible!:) You can also find various kinds of popup use cases in their library. I would check their showcase first maybe to have a better idea of what and how should I add these popups. 

I hope it helps!

Rachel

vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @thetoychestau 

I suggest reduce the amount of fre shipping instead of AUD $150 make it AUD$ 50 or 75.

Also reduce the cost of shipping if possible below free shipping amount suggested price. 

Remove third party links people can get diverted from your website to another website. 

Let me know if we can discuss further I will be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @thetoychestau 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on homepage.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade(arts & crafts) and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

Hi @thetoychestau,

You can try to import reviews for your products, reviews cannot improve conversion but can give visitors a decision to purchase. You can import reviews from Amazon products for your Shopify products use Ryviu app

Also, you can change the background of your Add to cart button to a Green o Yellow color to draw the attention of visitors to it.

Hope I can help.

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.