Help Please

yummyjewelry
Tourist
21 0 1

1. The home page should be the About me page. Please fix this by changing the word Home to About Me.

2. Then add a Home page. On the home page I want it to say, "SHOP NOW" in the middle of the page. I will add photos myself. Please make it look presentable.

3. Add a search engine, at the bottom right or top right, so a customer can easily type what they are looking for.

4. Instead of the Catalog menu button, please change it to "Designer Jewelry".

5. Then add another menu button by making it to "Jewelry"

6. Then make sure ALL my products are selling ONLY in the  Designer Jewelry tab.

(Shop button is for other types of items)

PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE FEEDBACK ON THIS STORE EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL PENDING ...THANK YOU.

Replies 5 (5)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@yummyjewelry, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
yummyjewelry
Tourist
21 0 1
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @yummyjewelry 

Nice Shopify store and congrats on getting it up and running! There are a few things that can attract not only organic traffic but quality traffic that will convert. 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography (or any photos on your site in general) are optimized for your site. 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • I would definitely AB test your audience 
  • Add a blog to talk about your jewelry and maybe add in some of your customers using your products
  • Ensure your site is optimized for mobile and looks good not only on desktop and mobile, but tablets as well. 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
yummyjewelry
Tourist
21 0 1
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1268 175 847

Hi @yummyjewelry, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Firstly, I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Secondly, it’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page

1.png

Thirdly, a buy button should be added to every single product. 

2.png

Also, your store needs a favicon, which serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

On your product page, you should invest more in the description. The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause trouble for your business.

3.png

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly