FROM CACHE - en_header

HELP WITH MARKETING

EthanBeaith
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi there I've been advertising my store https://eco-friendlyfitness.com on snapchat as well as google and im just not seeing the results with sales any tips or advice would be much appreciated.

Replies 2 (2)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

Hey, @EthanBeaith

Tira here to help.

Thank you for your store URL and I appreciate you’ve been proactive with promoting your store. 

After taking a look at your store, here are some of my insights and recommendations:

1. I noticed that on some of your products, you have a “Ship from” drop-down added to your products. I would recommend indicating on your product description the benefits of these shipping locations, as it may be confusing customers and preventing them from wanting to make a purchase - if they choose any of these locations, what happens? Do they need to be located in these locations to receive products?

2. I think your store would benefit with building trust for your customers. Check out this thread with some of my recommendations on how you can build trust with your customers (using an About Us Page, for example): Why am I not making any sales?

3. You mentioned that you’ve used Snapchat and Google to advertise your store. Please tell me more about this - who have you targeted your ads to? When did you place these ads?

4. Have you taken a look at our blog post on making your first sale in 30 days? If you haven’t, I recommend giving it a read as it has some helpful tips on moving traffic to your store for free, how to spend money on ads to make money, and joining communities to spread awareness of your store with your target audience (this is my favourite tip and one I personally use to bring clients into my own business). You can find the blog post here: How to Get Your First Sale in 30 Days: A Marketing Checklist for New Entrepreneurs.

Once I have some more information from you, I can provide you with some guidance.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

Every year, every industry that is heavily reliant on technology undergoes significant changes. It is challenging to keep up with the latest practices of marketing because the world changes too rapidly. Any business looking forward to spreading its brand outreach needs marketing as its core. Marketing in today’s era stands as one of the most powerful tools as it enables businesses to maintain long-term and consistent relationships with their target audiences. It is a long-term plan that helps companies succeed and create a more impactful brand reputation. It involves customer engagement which is the heart of every successful company, particularly for small businesses.

Here are the pre-eminent marketing tips that can boost your business’s growth:

• Redesign the website
  • Focus on creating quality content to build a traffic base
  • Include paid social 
  • Improve the user experience regularly
  • Use Facebook advertising to promote your company
  • Use LinkedIn as a platform to foster the business promotion
  • Be a Twitter user
  • Set up a Google My Business account for your company
  • Use Google AdWords to channelize your business
  • Begin A/B testing