Help with store

Solved
Wiley15
1 0 1

I have had a Business with shopify for about 3 months now, not one sale.   website is www.coffee-creations.com. i do not understand what i need to do to get sales, could really use some advice.

Dami_mond
Shopify Partner
26 0 4

Hello @Wiley15

Good to share your problem here,a problem shared is half-solved.

My name is Damimond. I'm a shopify partner.

It's always discouraging as regards not getting return on investment after setting up a Shopify store as you've said, It's 3 months now.

Getting Shopify sales depends on your marketing strategies,goals and objectives.

I will guide you on how to get Shopify sales.

Kindly share the Marketing you have adopted for this store and I will give you the best tips.

You can reach out to me on 

https://bit.ly/3CNzfFL

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards

Damimond

Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Jayden_20
Excursionist
25 3 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Wiley15  Regarding your post I saw, getting sales is now competitive but if you can follow this steps it will surely help to get traffic which will bring about sales Opt-in forms are helpful to grab the attention of the visitor to get them to perform an action. One of the most common types is a pop-up message that displays when visitors enter your site. You can use this to provide incentives, like discounts, to encourage users to opt in. For every dollar you spend on emails, you can expect an average return of £42 (roughly $56 U.S.). If you’re not leveraging email marketing for your online store, you’re leaving money on the table. Email is also the most cost-effective method to reach your customers. Google and Facebook algorithms change regularly, and the ad costs to remain visible can add up quickly. As a baseline — based on their behavior and intent — you can segment your visitors and (and then emails) into the following buckets: Audience: first-time users, one-time users, loyal customers and cart abandonment users Emails: promotional, transactional and lifecycle marketing emails Create different copy and offers for these segments. Some email drip sequences you can implement for your Shopify store include: Welcome emails Abandoned cart reminders Post-purchase emails with recommended products and upsells Re-engagement emails Updates about the company Email personalization is key. Also, be mindful of the number of emails you send in a week — too many emails result in unsubscribing or end up in the spam folder. Inbox me for more details, Best Regards, Jayden_20

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/
Jayden_20
Excursionist
25 3 6

Hello @Wiley15  Regarding your post I saw, getting sales is now competitive but if you can follow this steps it will surely help to get traffic which will bring about sales Opt-in forms are helpful to grab the attention of the visitor to get them to perform an action. One of the most common types is a pop-up message that displays when visitors enter your site. You can use this to provide incentives, like discounts, to encourage users to opt in. For every dollar you spend on emails, you can expect an average return of £42 (roughly $56 U.S.). If you’re not leveraging email marketing for your online store, you’re leaving money on the table. Email is also the most cost-effective method to reach your customers. Google and Facebook algorithms change regularly, and the ad costs to remain visible can add up quickly. As a baseline — based on their behavior and intent — you can segment your visitors and (and then emails) into the following buckets: Audience: first-time users, one-time users, loyal customers and cart abandonment users Emails: promotional, transactional and lifecycle marketing emails Create different copy and offers for these segments. Some email drip sequences you can implement for your Shopify store include: Welcome emails Abandoned cart reminders Post-purchase emails with recommended products and upsells Re-engagement emails Updates about the company Email personalization is key. Also, be mindful of the number of emails you send in a week — too many emails result in unsubscribing or end up in the spam folder. Inbox me for more details, Best Regards, Jayden_20

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/