Help! Zero organic conversions and no idea what to do

platypus567
Tourist
3 0 1

I’m not really sure what to do, I’ve poured money into tiktok ads and also tried Pinterest ads which gave me zero clicks and wasted money. Is there something really bad about my site? Or should I use a new marketing strategy? The site is www.pinnaclefashionapparel.com

Replies 7 (7)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @platypus567 

Thanks for sharing! I just browsed through your store - I can't say there is anything wrong with your store design that could cause people not to complete a purchase. If you said people are not clicking through the ad, maybe the issue is with the ads and not your store. I will also suggest going through some of these articles as you plan your new marketing strategies. I have found them very insightful Making your first sale in 30 days and How to build and launch a profitable store

Here are some suggestions that can improve your store UX/CX

1. Your logo is one of those things that helps your store look professional. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done for your store, it’s worth the investment. With a professional logo, you can use the elements from the logo like the fonts and colors in your store. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

2. Add your shipping policy on the footer menu

3. Show Estimated Delivery Date and Shipping Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 16”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2511 345 1673

Hi @platypus567

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. The Hero Banner is currently cut off. The Hero Banner is the first thing your visitors see when they enter you store and right now, the image is not showing full product and it's kinda blurry. You should choose a higher quality as well (FullHD is recommended) 

PageFly_0-1631640159883.png

2. Make your About Us section more attractive. This section will help you deliver the message you want to convey as well as express your brand identity, what makes it different from other brands.

PageFly_1-1631640196199.png

3. Refund and Shipping Info should be listed in the Footer. They are quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability.

PageFly_2-1631640257507.png

III/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_3-1631640364547.png

2. Styling the Product Price to be more prominent. The price should be highly visible and that users don’t have to search for it — it should be visible immediately at a glance on the product page or below the Product Title. 

PageFly_4-1631640408353.png

3. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_5-1631640435915.png

4. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder  to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

platypus567
Tourist
3 0 1

How do I implement call to action buttons there?

Shopipro
Excursionist
24 0 2
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @platypus567 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have traffic from paid ads but no sales and no organic conversions, it could mean that visitors don't find your store reliable enough. Consider applying more eCommerce marketing tools. I hope my suggestions would help.

First of all, I would recommend you to check web analytics to see how people behave on your site. I suppose one of the reasons for experiencing no organic conversion rates could be that visitors don’t trust you. Attach to your store real customer's photo reviews in order to build customer trust and social proof. 

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your existing customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you get your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. 

Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Add Wishlist. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. . Since you offer various designs of t-shirts and hoodies, add a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

3.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  GrowaveThe app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

flareAI
Shopify Partner
718 62 199

Hello @platypus567,

I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
3. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
4. Instead of 'Catalog' menu, add product sub-categories so that its easy to go to each sections from any page.
5. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
6. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media for the store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
9. A FAQ would be useful!
10. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
11. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
12. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
13. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
14. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
15. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @platypus567This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Align all the images with each other on the collection page.

AiTrillion_0-1631702859254.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- On the product page, display the product images in a slider manner instead of making customers scroll-down.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.