I seem to be doing something wrong i launched my store 15 days ago i have had the following stats
1.323 unique visitors
32 added to cart
15 reached check-out
I don't know what the problem is as people seem to like my products going as far as checking out but not confirming their purchase
Please help - www.yogaoutlet.shop
Hi @YogaShop !
Welcome to Shopify! You have done a lot of work already - as your shop looks very stylish, informative and organized.
I like all of your images, your hero banner, and your blog page. Here several recommendations, that can bring you more sales.
1. I have checked your Instagram account - Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
2. You should work on your descriptions - add more, add keywords - it affects SEO.
3. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. It will decrease the amount of abandonment purchases.
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
6. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @YogaShop ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @YogaShop welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The header menu size can be reduced as the logo scaled too much it is not giving any professional look to your website. I think if you remove the circle from the logo and re-scale the icon and the title name would be great.
2. There is no breathing space if we scroll down a bit, the category boxes have no breathing space between them which is looking cluttered.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with different titles and posting them on different social media platforms will be helpful.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. A minimum of 3-4 images must be there for every product so this will help the customer review the product from every angle and will give a detailed description of the product.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!