Help

Lamarieskin
Tourist
9 0 2

I have a body care business named lamarie skin , our website is Lamarieskin.com. I’m posting because I need help getting my business sales, the foot traffic to my website daily is low but even with the  few people that visit I haven’t had a sale in over 2 months and I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong or not doing! 

i can’t do promos on Instagram because for whatever reason my account is blocked so what are some other marketing ideas I can do to not only get click traffic bus also sales.

Can someone look at my website ANd let me know what’s wrong with my website or maybe some pointers 

my website is Lamarieskin.com

thank you

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2485 341 1664

Hi @Malqicious 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your store looks good but still need some minor improvements. Here they are:

1. Navigation + hero section

- You should make the navigation sticky 

- The text is little difficult to read, you should consider to make the background darker to make the text easier to read

- You should add a CTA button in the hero section 

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.05.34 PM.png

2. Consistent size of heading 

- The "product of the week" and "Collection" are both heading and should have the same font size 

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.26.08 PM.png

3. Adding more sections to your home page

You should consider adding more section to your homepage for example: featured products (range of products), About Us, etc. so your visitors can get as much information as possible when surfing through your homepage 

4. Product images

- They should also follow the same picture size 

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.31.07 PM.png

5. Page Speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flamarieskin.com%2F  You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like: Reduce unused JavaScript, Reduce unused CSS, Preload the image with the largest content render time, Local file minification, etc. to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience 

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.