Hello, i created a shop and also made all photos by myself with AI, im waiting to make some photos and video in live when product arrive also have tiktok with few videos, now trying to make fb and google for more customers, but still cant get my first sale, can u guys help and give some feedback, thanks.
I hope you are doing fine. Overall your store design and UI is pretty nice.
I have helped 100s of e-commerce brands and share my best practices with you:
- Header/Logo is little bit too large. In Conversion Rate Optimization, we speak about above the fold, which is the part of the page that you see on your screen. In this case, the header already takes away a lot of real estate.
- In hero section you should add one call-to-action button to your product and provide some more details in bullet points for ease to gather the exact information about what you are selling.
- adding social proof (reviews, testimonials, and earned media) can be very helpful
- Mobile site has a lot of scope for improvement, (e.g. in mobile view product description page images are over-flowing in width, it should be improved)
- On your home page, you try directly to sell. The customer needs to understand your why. Why should someone buy your product? What problem do you solve better than others? For me, that is clearly missing on the home page.
- Product descriptions can be heavily improved. Try to sell the benefit not the feature. Try adding more images of product.
I hope I was able to help you a little bit. 🙂
I appreciate the effort you’ve put into your business. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further clarification on any of the points mentioned.
All the best,
Matthias from Permar
Hello, I'm here to assist you with your issue. We'd like to gather more information to provide the best possible solution. Could you please provide more details what you exactly wants.
To assist you further, we can create a comparison table to help you make the best choice. This can add significant value to your decision-making process and we charge a fee of $200 for this added value. Is this acceptable to you?
@Permar_ this is our user name on fiver
I am Garcia from PageFly - landing page builder app.
Congratulations on your first small steps, but clearly we need more efforts than that
Start with your website, where customers will encounter you the most, and you also have the most opportunity to communicate with them.
1. Try to optimize your content by:
2. Restructuring the outline of your website:
The current one looks like you are listing them rather than creating a website that can attract users to continue to stay with the store. Following the following outline is also one way
You should attach the product's featured benefits in the right column of the product media.
As you mentioned, the products live images are ready to be taken so I have some recommendations for you:
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
First impressions count, so I think your hero section needs some work. Try using a product image instead of the face, and write a hero message which is to the point, maybe "Premium self-care & beauty products for everyday moments". Also add a call to action button "Shop Now" in a contrasting colour to the rest of your site.
Also, you need to establish trust, so look at adding customer reviews, trust seals like "money-back guarantee, returns, SSL security, secure checkout, free exchanges, and 24/7 customer support", and maybe aan FAQS page. Product images need to be bigger and better quality, especially thos featuring text (which can't be read at the moment).
Hope that gives you a few points to start.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023