Hello, I am a fairly new business owner and need assistance with my store
I realize there is something prohibiting my visitors from checking out completely but they aren't even adding to cart. I am working on adding sizing now, but is there any advice anyone has that can increase sales?
My website is https://shopposhbabe.com/
Hey @zsmith1070 ,
There are multiple things you can/should change on your store.
Before I dive deep into those, here is something I want you to think about:
1) How many visitors do you get? Average Shopify Conversion rate is 3%. For your industry, it can be lower
2) Would you buy clothes from your store? Why not?
You are in a very competitive industry - "Apparel". There are so many options to choose from so it is even harder.
Here is my feedback:
- Add a Favicon
- Remove Banner - "Welcome Babes"
- Offer a discount here
- Your Hero Picture is low quality, and the text on the bottom is cut. I would add a higher resolution picture showcasing your top designs + a benefit focused headline + CTA
- Social Proof
- Collect UGC (Videos) and showcase that on the HomePage
- Remove the Big Picture on this page. It increases scroll depth and you will see a lot of drop off here
- Add reviews on each product here
- Remove "Available in stock" from here
- Add Bulleted Description of the product
- Remove Shipping Time from here. Change the language and put it under shipping section
- Talk about Returns etc
Make these changes and analyze the Google Analytics/HotJar data to see where the most friction is.
I would strongly recommend hiring a professional to make this website.
This is Ricardo from InventoryHero, here are some suggestions for you:
Is my reply helpful for you? If so, please click Like to let me know!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023