Hey I just launched my clothing brand on shopify can you please rate it and give me suggestions.

Solved

Hey I just launched my clothing brand on shopify can you please rate it and give me suggestions.

flinko
Visitor
3 0 0

I have posted 5 articles and I have been receiving around 600 visitors per day but no sale. 

Can you please look into it and point out the mistake I am making and help me improve thank you.

rnwey.com

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1201 346 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @flinko,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on launching your new store! It's remarkable to see a daily visitor count of 600 already. When I visited your store recently, I was impressed by the quality and range of your products.

Leveraging my extensive knowledge in Conversion Rate Optimization, I'd like to offer some suggestions for further improving your conversion rates and attracting even more customers. Here are a few key areas to consider:

1. Add countdown timer on announcement bar

Place a countdown timer on the announcement bar to create a sense of urgency, as the offer is available for a limited time only.

PageFlyKate_0-1702291118445.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_1-1702291118559.png

2. Modify the hero banner

By incorporating a title and a descriptive paragraph that effectively presents your product:

It's important to focus on clearly and concisely introducing your product and its key benefits. Here's a general structure you can follow:

• Heading: Write a short, eye-catching title that shows what's great about your product.

Eg: Cozy Up in Style: Discover Our Exclusive Hoodie Collection

• Paragraph: Explain more about your product - what it is, what it does, and why people would find it useful. Keep it clear and easy to read, focusing on what makes your product special.
  • Balanced Layout: Ensure that the images, title, and paragraph are well-balanced and easy to read, making the banner both informative and visually pleasing.

PageFlyKate_2-1702291119158.png

3. Adjust product list section

• Add "Add to Cart" button for quick & easy shopping

Customers can add items to their cart with a single click, without leaving the product list page. Reduces the number of steps involved in purchasing, leading to faster checkouts and higher conversion rates.

PageFlyKate_3-1702291119255.png

• Adjust product image

I noticed something about your black hoodies. Since both the hoodies and the background in the product images are black, it's difficult to see the details of the hoodies clearly. This can make it hard for customers to make a purchase decision.

You can consider changing the background color of your product images. By using a contrasting color, you'll make the black hoodies stand out and showcase their features more effectively. 

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_4-1702291119023.png

4. Build trust on your homepage:

• Trust Badges: Show symbols for safe payments and official approvals. This tells customers your store is safe and trustworthy, especially for buying clothes online. Place these badges in a prominent spot on your homepage, like near the footer or next to the payment options at checkout.

PageFlyKate_5-1702291118727.png

• Testimonials: Display good reviews from happy customers. This helps new visitors trust your brand and feel more confident about buying from you.

PageFlyKate_6-1702291119222.png

5. Prepare for Christmas promotion

Customer spending increases during the Christmas season, presenting an excellent opportunity to boost sales. Consider using a page builder app to implement these strategies:

• Offer special, limited-time deals to create urgency.
  • Campaign Concept: Highlight your products as ideal gifts.
  • Example for a promotion:
    • Heading: Find the Perfect Gift for Everyone on Your List!
    • Paragraph: Discover gifts that delight, from cozy essentials to must-have gadgets. Whether you're shopping for the trendsetter, the tech enthusiast, or the homebody, our curated collection has something special for all your loved ones
    • Button: Start Gifting
    • Like this:

PageFlyKate_7-1702291119259.png

PageFlyKate_8-1702291119160.png

I hope my suggestions will provide you with valuable insights. Merry Christmas❤️.

Wishing you continued success,

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

➜ Optimize your Shopify store with PageFly Page Builder (Free plan available) 
➜ Weekly updated Shopify tutorials on YouTube 

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1201 346 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @flinko,

This is Kate from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder App. 

Congratulations on launching your new store! It's remarkable to see a daily visitor count of 600 already. When I visited your store recently, I was impressed by the quality and range of your products.

Leveraging my extensive knowledge in Conversion Rate Optimization, I'd like to offer some suggestions for further improving your conversion rates and attracting even more customers. Here are a few key areas to consider:

1. Add countdown timer on announcement bar

Place a countdown timer on the announcement bar to create a sense of urgency, as the offer is available for a limited time only.

PageFlyKate_0-1702291118445.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_1-1702291118559.png

2. Modify the hero banner

By incorporating a title and a descriptive paragraph that effectively presents your product:

It's important to focus on clearly and concisely introducing your product and its key benefits. Here's a general structure you can follow:

• Heading: Write a short, eye-catching title that shows what's great about your product.

Eg: Cozy Up in Style: Discover Our Exclusive Hoodie Collection

• Paragraph: Explain more about your product - what it is, what it does, and why people would find it useful. Keep it clear and easy to read, focusing on what makes your product special.
  • Balanced Layout: Ensure that the images, title, and paragraph are well-balanced and easy to read, making the banner both informative and visually pleasing.

PageFlyKate_2-1702291119158.png

3. Adjust product list section

• Add "Add to Cart" button for quick & easy shopping

Customers can add items to their cart with a single click, without leaving the product list page. Reduces the number of steps involved in purchasing, leading to faster checkouts and higher conversion rates.

PageFlyKate_3-1702291119255.png

• Adjust product image

I noticed something about your black hoodies. Since both the hoodies and the background in the product images are black, it's difficult to see the details of the hoodies clearly. This can make it hard for customers to make a purchase decision.

You can consider changing the background color of your product images. By using a contrasting color, you'll make the black hoodies stand out and showcase their features more effectively. 

You can check this image for reference:

PageFlyKate_4-1702291119023.png

4. Build trust on your homepage:

• Trust Badges: Show symbols for safe payments and official approvals. This tells customers your store is safe and trustworthy, especially for buying clothes online. Place these badges in a prominent spot on your homepage, like near the footer or next to the payment options at checkout.

PageFlyKate_5-1702291118727.png

• Testimonials: Display good reviews from happy customers. This helps new visitors trust your brand and feel more confident about buying from you.

PageFlyKate_6-1702291119222.png

5. Prepare for Christmas promotion

Customer spending increases during the Christmas season, presenting an excellent opportunity to boost sales. Consider using a page builder app to implement these strategies:

• Offer special, limited-time deals to create urgency.
  • Campaign Concept: Highlight your products as ideal gifts.
  • Example for a promotion:
    • Heading: Find the Perfect Gift for Everyone on Your List!
    • Paragraph: Discover gifts that delight, from cozy essentials to must-have gadgets. Whether you're shopping for the trendsetter, the tech enthusiast, or the homebody, our curated collection has something special for all your loved ones
    • Button: Start Gifting
    • Like this:

PageFlyKate_7-1702291119259.png

PageFlyKate_8-1702291119160.png

I hope my suggestions will provide you with valuable insights. Merry Christmas❤️.

Wishing you continued success,

Kate - PageFly Team

flinko
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you kate, appreciate your time and efforts.

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1201 346 361

Hi @flinko ,

I am so happy that my suggestions can be your solution.

Have a nice day ahead!

Kate