Thanks for reaching out.
I appreciate that you have provided us with your online store URL for us to explore!
Looking into your online store, I noticed that you are using an announcement bar to inform your customers of any ongoing discounts that are available. That is a great way to get your visitors browsing! What do you think about including a free shipping offer for orders that exceed a specific amount? It can create a buyer incentive.
You could potentially include a slideshow section as the first section on your homepage. This will allow you to showcase your products to your customers without having to scroll to learn more. For example, you could include your favorite products or best sellers in the slides.
You can also add Product Reviews to your product pages to allow your customers to share their experience.
Let me know what you think.
Hi @TeCubro ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite pretty. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.
2. Invest in your hero banner and CTA buttons
The banner is particularly important to have attractive imagery and design. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
Besides, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
3. Add a section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. There are many ways to improve your content when you tell about your brand story, it’s also a good way to show with the customer who you are, what you are selling.
4. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party reviews apps such as: Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc.
5. Always Highlight Core Product and Brand Features
You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.
6. Have a newsletter on your homepage
Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. Well done!
You can refer to the picture below:
But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Victor | PageFy
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a nice store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- The intro on the home page has grammatical errors and also, the 'Let's Go' button returns a 404 error.
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also build trust on your website.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 33 on mobiles and 85 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
As for Sales:
- Are your customers adding products to Cart?
- Are your customers abandoning their Cart?
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Are you promoting your site to your target audience? (Those who might actually buy your products as opposed to advertising to everyone)
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to connect us if you have any questions! Email address mentioned below.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Hi @TeCubro ，
This is QuickCEP, an automated and refined marketing software that can help you boost sales.
If you want to sell products, you should know this formula, sales of the store = traffic * conversion rate * unit price per customer. This requires a lot of traffic and conversion to form orders and sales.
A common way to obtain traffic is to do advertisements on platform like Google, TikTok, etc. You can also cultivate your own account and content through your Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms to gain attention. And attract the customers to your store. It’s useful to attract users by posting content in the community where consumers gathered. you can do SEO to increase the search traffic of the store, thereby increasing the traffic to users. Only by obtaining traffic through the above methods can we optimize the store and boost the sales of the store.
I just checked your website and found some content that needs to be optimized.
This location should be the area where your store mainly sells products.
There is also a problem with your category page. This picture takes up too much space. It needs the customers to scroll it down to see the products below. You need to optimize this promotional picture.
Your website still lacks some marketing tools and service strategies. You need to add marketing modules to your website. The specific example is shown in the figure below:
Add discount information in the pop-up window, and guide users to leave their contact information like emails, thereby facilitating the retention rate of customers. You also need to add a chatbot or a consulting window on the sidebar to solve problems in the purchase process and encourage them to buy products. A specific example is shown in the figure below:
If you find this answer helpful, please give us a Like and Accept the solution.
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
4. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
6. Instead of 'Collections' menu, add product sub-categories/collection links so that its easy to go to each sections from any page.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Consider adding more blogs
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
Did you know? Ecommerce on Google Search is greater than all paid channels and social media combined. As a Google partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other free channels on a daily basis. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO added Staffing expenses, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your store can access the Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023