Hi all, Can I get some feedback on my store and my brand please?

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 10

Hi Community, I have been running this store for a while now but my bounce rate is very high. It would be great if you can provide some feedback regarding overall user experience and your views on branding. 

web url : www.eccentricyou.com 

Thanks in advance

Replies 9 (9)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @WegaRGThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Some of the good points of your store:

• great product page layout
  • visually appealing
  • easy to navigate

- Here's a blank space. Remove the blank space.

AiTrillion_0-1629092974484.png

- Align all the images with each other on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_1-1629093809820.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

- Add product recommendations on the cart page. It will help you with upselling.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Hope this helps! You can start implementing the above suggestions in your store. It will help you to make your store even better and will get you consistent sales in long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @WegaRG 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add blog(in-depth) to reduce bounce rate
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

eccnslider.png

• Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Cartt page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @WegaRG 

Welcome to Shopify! It is Growave team! First of all, I would like to compliment your store design and its visual appeal. You have done a great job. I would recommend you to focus on social proof for bounce rate. Take into consideration the following eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Wishlist 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

4.png

• Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give you customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

44.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @WegaRG,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an increased bounce rate. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

eccentiac-you-01.png

SHIPPING ERROR
At checkout, it appears that you ship worldwide. However, when you move to payment, your get a shipping error (“This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information.”). I would recommend going through on the back end and removing any areas you don’t currently ship to.

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

ABOVE THE FOLD
There is a term “Above the Fold” which is essentially everything a visitor sees before they scroll. This area is prime real estate for your store and should be used wisely. 

Right now, the majority of this area is taken up by the page title with a photo behind it, I cannot see any products until I scroll. I’d highly recommend condensing this area to free up space for things that will work towards a sale.

eccentiac-you-02.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, clothing and accessories can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a dress or a bag in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 10

Thank you so much for your detailed review! I will definitely check out the app. 

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 10

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! I really appreciate your time. I will check out the app you mentioned. 

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 10

Thanks a lot for the detailed review on my store. I appreciate your time. I will definitely check out the app you recommended. 

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 10

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. All of them are truly great points. I really appreciate your time 

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @WegaRG 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz