Hi all, Can I get some feedback on my store please?

Solved
Kitchey
1 0 0

Hi, I made a new store, it's online for 1 week now. I got like 50 visits a day, but with no purchases.

I would love to see your feedback.

https://kitcheystore.com/

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

This is an accepted solution.

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Add a CTA button on your banner

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page

Kitchey 2021-08-23 00-03-25.png

2. Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

In this section, you should separate them into 2 small sections because their categories are not the same. Make sure that customers understand the purpose of each section on your page.

Kitchey 2021-08-23 00-13-35.png

3. Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Meijuner Fast Defrosting Tray Thaw Frozen Food Meat Fruit Quick Defros – Kitchey 2021-08-23 00-16-32.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @KitcheyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Sooner or later every ecommerce seller faces this issue of having high traffic but low conversions. Here are few tips to improve your store & to get consistent sales. 

- You should add a product title below these images in the 'Most Sales' section of the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1630069259340.png

- Add these categories in the header menu as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1630069453237.png

- Product page looks good!

- To get consistent sales you need to keep reaching customers via different channels. You need to target the right audience at the right time through a right channel of marketing. Below are some ways you can drive conversions to your store:

• Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
  • Most importantly, enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Run email and push campaigns.
  • Entice customers with offers, loyalty points and rewards. 
  • Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Add a CTA button on your banner

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page

Kitchey 2021-08-23 00-03-25.png

2. Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

In this section, you should separate them into 2 small sections because their categories are not the same. Make sure that customers understand the purpose of each section on your page.

Kitchey 2021-08-23 00-13-35.png

3. Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Meijuner Fast Defrosting Tray Thaw Frozen Food Meat Fruit Quick Defros – Kitchey 2021-08-23 00-16-32.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

It's a good looking site but folks will mislead you about what you need, and it'll cause you to waste money and loose money on things that don't work.

Research everything and look at both sides of the coin and come to your own conclusions.

Here's mine and I'm not trying to sale you anything.

POP-UPS

You should never use entry pop-ups.

They do more damage to user experience than just about anything other than load times.

When someone enters your site, they enter with a goal and an idea and you break their train of thought and take them out of that zone with your pop-up.

You’re putting up a barrier between your visitors and the information they’re seeking.

And exit pop-ups destroy brand credibility, it's a lot like spamming … it works but in the long run it’ll destroy your reputation.

They make you seem needy and insecure.

Ethan Zuckerman, the creator of the pop-ups apologized for creating one of the most hated tools online.

It makes for a bad user experience. And it's a bad marketing practice.

The fact that pop-up blockers are built into browsers prove this.

After market ad-blockers confirm it.

Get rid of the pop-ups and force yourself to build a stronger, healthier content strategy.

SLIDERS

Sliders cause ...

1.) banner blindness

2.) divides user’s attention

3.) kills conversions and never helps.

Check out a study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon.

Their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and almost all those were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites.

The CTR on these four sites were well under 1%, and again, the first image got the clicks.

I would remove the slider and add a Hero image with a call to action that touched on a problem that you solve.

Hero Images

At the top of the page you need a hero image.

This is a full-width image that runs across the top of your page and doesn't use any whitespace.

It occupies the best real estate.

And it Demands Attention!

Images communicate 60,000 times faster than text.

And when you have .05 milliseconds to make a first impression ... you don't really have any ?

What you're looking for is an image-focused design.

Bold graphics that immediately engages the user and draws them in.

A hero image is the #1 best tool for communicating a message.

It's an introduction, elevator pitch, it immediately tells the visitor what your purpose is.

What you're wanting is an image that shows not just how a product looks but how it works.

An image that has an emotional impact, inspires, and reinforces the call to action, that is written on top of it.

The best way to sell a product is to let the product sell itself.

Emotion Overrides Logic!

Make sure the call to action has contrast in its colors, to make it jump out of the design and stand out the most on the page.

Show real people the same age as your target market and have them looking in the direction of the call to action.

Design different images for different devices to help with website load times.

Add a call to Action!

Make sure the call to action has contrast in its colors, to make it jump out of the design and stand out the most on the page.

Show real people the same age as your target market and have them looking in the direction of the call to action.

Design different images for different devices to help with website load times.

A good CTA can prevent boredom, fatigue, and breath life, meaning, and understanding into your content.

Users need direction, they need to know what to do next.

Your CTA is what encourages potential customers to stay engaged.

You've got to give short and strong orders that persuade, engage, and get a click.

It starts with a verb
Buy
Download
Subscribe
Shop
Order
Reserve
Save
Add
Act
View
Learn
See
Find
Pick
Continue

and ends with an adverb, subject or both.
Add to Cart
Act Now
Buy and Save
Do not buy unless
Add to Cart
Learn More
See More
See How
Find Out
Check it Out
Click here
Buy my ebook

You can also use numbers ...“Buy now and get 50% off!”

Make a promise ...“Rank #1 in just 30 days!”

Add urgency ... “Limited time"

But its your job to tell me what to do next.

WEBSITE SPEED

Looking at what major corporations are saying ...

Google discovered that 53% of mobile users abandon sites that take 3 seconds to load.

Google also limits the number of crawlers if your site is slower than two seconds.

Amazon showed they would lose $1.6 BILLION a year for every one second slow down.

Walmart said when they improved page load time by one second conversions increased by 2%.

AutoAnything said they saw a 12-13% increase in sales after cutting page load time in half.

All it takes is milliseconds to snap someone out of the zone.

Google said your site needs to have the first content paint in under a second and be fully loaded in under 2 seconds.

Your website takes 3.4 seconds for the first bite and 7.9 for the largest.

You are loosing more than half your visitors before the site ever loads ... according to Google.

Speed outsell everything.

You can have a car pick you up in five minutes.

A pizza delivered in 20 ...

Groceries in 60 ...

Answers to any question in 0.3 seconds because at 0.5 Google saw a 20% drop in traffic.

Friction is anything you put between someone and the completion of a task. It can be anything from waiting for a website to load, to a pop-up, or even having to click to find a product.

Friction equals time and time equals money.

So you are in the business of removing friction, which means making things as fast and easy as possible which in turn saves you time and money.

And remove all links to social media platforms.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.

2.) They can get you fined.

3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares …the only reason for having them.

Your goal should be to get someone on the site and convert them into a customer and not to increase likes and shares.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site that are ready to make a purchase.

You've Got to Bake Emotion into Your Design!

Shrink your logo down and remove the giant logo in the bottom of the page.

Rethink your colors.

Colors affect our emotions and how you use them affect how someone feels when they land on your website.

Images

Take all your images, resize them and optimize them for the search engines.

Resize all of them to their correct size and optimize them for speed. Done correctly it’ll pay for itself because images are normally easy to rank, because nobody has the time to optimize them correctly.

And the way you do this is by making a list of keywords that get good traffic and show buyer intent for your product.

You name the name of the folder you're putting your images in the name of your main keyword.

And you name the images the name of the keyword that best describes the image.

You add alt text targeting the keyword you used in the image name. Good descriptive alt text with the keyword you want to rank for included in the text. Keep in mind that this is the text that shows when the image is loading and when a screen reader describes the image.

This will improve web load times and intern improve Google rankings.

And then optimize your descriptions with a call to action and use the 325 character limit because the idea is to rank the images, get free traffic, and have the site pay for itself.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

And then its time to address your problem by looking at keywords and landing pages.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @KitcheyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Sooner or later every ecommerce seller faces this issue of having high traffic but low conversions. Here are few tips to improve your store & to get consistent sales. 

- You should add a product title below these images in the 'Most Sales' section of the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1630069259340.png

- Add these categories in the header menu as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1630069453237.png

- Product page looks good!

- To get consistent sales you need to keep reaching customers via different channels. You need to target the right audience at the right time through a right channel of marketing. Below are some ways you can drive conversions to your store:

• Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
  • Most importantly, enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Run email and push campaigns.
  • Entice customers with offers, loyalty points and rewards. 
  • Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

Hope this helps!

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.