Hi all! I am new here

FrauDiller
1 0 0

I would greatly appreciate if you check my store and give me feed back of how it looks, is is trustworthy, what has to be improved...

Thanks so much all amazing people!

My store is at takesyouhigher.com

0 Likes

Hello @FrauDiller  ,

I have gone through your website & it's pretty awesome.

Firstly I have noticed you have limited collection available , please try to Increase your collection by adding more products to your store
this will sure make the visitors spend more time checking the products & they might end up making a sale.

When I have tried to add a product to cart & then remove it , it's displaying some suggested products which is really good.
But , it is showing empty collection.
please refer to this Screenshot URL https://paste.pics/edit/9afe4017db854c541edc5a09363165fb

Also I suggest you to add a Reward program.

-->Add Rewards and Credits :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
->  Identify your best customers.
->  Reduce advertising costs.
->  Acquire new customers.
->  Move customers up the buying ladder
->  Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope this help's you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Diamond_11
Excursionist
20 0 14

Hello @FrauDiller 

Thanks for sharing your store link, I have gone through your store and its looking great. The only suggestion i can make now is to focus on getting sales by marketing your products to people in order to get visitors in your store and which will bring about sales in your store. Inbox me for more details 

Best Regards

Diamond_11

0 Likes

Hey @FrauDiller 

Awesome Shopify store! It looks amazing! Here are just a few of my thoughts. 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the products 
  • Some video testimonials would be great to really show the product 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • I would AB test your audience and run different campaigns on different channels
  • Add a blog as it is a great way to boost your SEO and organic traffic and showcase your brand and products 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
302 24 113

Hello @FrauDiller 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you. I see that you have an "About US" section in your website but it is too brief. Try sharing your personal stories and make them relate to your business more. 

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. However, it is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
606 58 225

Hi @FrauDiller 

I have visited your store and it looks quite good. Here are my several feedbacks about your website and hope that you can improve them easily:

• Homepage

In general, your homepage is well-arranged and attractive. You just need to take into account some following points

Firstly, it is much more convenient for customers to navigate all sections in your website by making a sticky header navigation. Without a sticky header, they can easily get lost and waste time discovering other pages on your website.

Secondly, you should take advantage of your business Instagram account by integrating an Instagram feed on your website. This would be a great way to increase your conversion rate, reach out to more customers. Check out this app to install Instagram feed on your website Shoppable Instagram Feed 

Thirdly, in the “Best Selling Kitchen Accessories” section, you should put a CTA button attached with every product to encourage customers to add to cart or buy now. This will be a tip to shorten the buying decision process of customers.

• Product page 

All products in your product page are now lacking the quantity selector. When I click on the Add to cart or Buy it now button, it is default that I only select 1 product. Therefore, you should add this part on your product page so that customers can easily choose the quantity of product they want. 

Besides, you can enhance user experience on your website by adding sticky add to cart. It is always visible on all store pages which encourage customers to add more products to cart and reduce cart abandonment rate. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free. 

anh.png

• Varying your products

I think your products look attractive but not various. You should supply more products to retain customers on your website and increase sales as well. The fact is that most customers are drawn to a website that offers a wide range of things and wind up purchasing more than they meant. Therefore, remember to take into consideration this point.

• Writing blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. You can write about topics like reviewing the top 5 chef knives, tips to mash garlic in 10 seconds, how to cook beef steak at home, etc. 

That’s all my suggestions to improve your website. If you find them helpful, please press like for my comment. Wish you all the best!

Regards,

AllFetch

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes

Hi @FrauDiller, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

You have a very beautiful Homepage, but I have some small recommendations.

pf4.png

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Add a hovering effect for CTA buttons

Sure thing the CTA button is the ultimate goal of your page, so why not make it more visible and attractive by creating a beautiful hovering effect that encourages users to click on it?

pf5.png

On the Product page

Product description
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause trouble for your business.

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Return Policy
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

In particular, the actual return policy, the duration, and the payment of return shipping are highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy to read and clear for customers.

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

A great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some store design tips, if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap. We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.