Hi all, If I can get some feedback on my store that would be great!

Hi @Lloydy92 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert from the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store looks nice and professional, I would love to have some suggestions below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Have a section to introduce matcha

Because your store is focusing on matcha, so I highly recommend you can show a section to tell generally about it, you can consult my Tasta Tea template 

Tasta tea – PageFly 2021-07-11 12-07-38.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://www.fubukimatcha.com/products/kojika-tea-bowl

2.1 Add more images that having context

I recommend you can show some images from different angles of the products. Moreover, you can show images in context, don't let the white background color because the customers will find it hard to imagine.

2.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard, PageFly!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Hi @Lloydy92 

Website looks great . I would like to suggest few changes . I hope you will take into consideration.

Try to add testimonials at bottom of the homepage . Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust .

With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

Social login reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. One-click logins also decrease abandonment - new users don't have yet another password to remember.

If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty. It helps in reduce advertising costs, acquire new customers. Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can offer rewards for registration, subscription, order credits, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hey @Lloydy92This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

Some good points:-

• Good layout
  • Visually appealing
  • Easy to navigate

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

- Add a collection list on the homepage. Display the collection you have to your customers on the homepage so customers will know what collections you have.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_0-1626178254659.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take action.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

You need to maximize customer engagement in your store. If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes