Hi, Appreciate if you can give a feedback on my website as this is my first one.

Binu
1 0 2

Hi. this is my first store and it is here for your review. https://spruceapparels.com/  Your review and feedback is highly appreciated. I tried few facebook, instagram and google advertising with adscale app. but it seems like all a waste. Please advise on this as well if anyone able to. I tried to everything i can an not a single sale happening. So, your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Replies 5 (5)
BernatDiez
Shopify Partner
7 1 4

Hello @Binu,

Congratulations on building a store! I have been analyzing your store and I would make some modifications:

1- If you are in the fashion niche I would never use too aggressive countdown timers because this can hurt your store trust.

2- The product description is where you must attract your visitor so it is motivated to buy.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-07 114412.png

The content of the description is useless for the visitor. It must be very clear and clean so the info is easy to understand.

3- I really recommend you implement a size chart so visitors can know exactly which size is best for them. This can make your conversion rate go up.

4- The images of the home page are bugged. Try to solve this problem because can hurt the customer experience.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-07 114813.png

5- Include shipping and returns information on the product page, this can raise your conversion rate.

6- Your website speed is bad, this can be a conversion killer because having a lower speed site makes visitors stress and lose trust. Maybe you should use websites like https://tinypng.com/ to compress all your images.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-07 115150.png

We are launching a FREE Shopify App soon and it can help you raise your social proof a lot. Here is the link to our page https://hustlinemedia.com/tok-reviews. You can sign up for our waitlist and we will notify you when we launch. Also, we will give a lot of eCommerce valuable content for free.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Tok Reviews | Let your clients add TikToks as a review to your products
- Rise to the moon your eCommerce Social Proof, Sales and Average Order Value
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD NOW

BernatDiez
Shopify Partner
7 1 4

I forgot one recommendation:

I recommend you focus on new ad platforms and methods to grow because competence is a lot lower. For example, TikTok and TikTok Ads are working well right now and costs are much lower than Facebook Ads.

Have a great day!

Tok Reviews | Let your clients add TikToks as a review to your products
- Rise to the moon your eCommerce Social Proof, Sales and Average Order Value
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD NOW

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1277 177 853

Hi @Binu, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

First, your banner quality is very slow, as I can see the blurry of it. Also, the text and CTA sections should not be on one side of your banner, it should be centered to create a professional design.

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 16.32.55.png

Next, your Collection images are stretched out, looking so unprofessional, you should be mindful when choosing the image size on the Shopify store. Check out our team's video may help you improve this section. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 16.34.10.png

In this section, you can add CTA buttons under each product to encourage buyers to take action soon in the process.

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 16.35.44.png

The next section seems not to be suitable here. If you want to keep this, you should add a CTA button there. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 16.37.09.png

On the product page, I found some errors with your page when the button or product image is invisible. You should check this carefully when publish your page to avoid the failure in the customer journey.

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 16.38.28.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-07 at 16.39.02.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Binu 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Product review app, so that customer can review on your products.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Add Social Media Icons below follow option on the Footer section.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
266 10 73

Hey there @Binu! Many, many congratulations on your store inauguration! I see that you did run some ads, but somehow you were unable to pull some results. However, I must appreciate your pop-ups - perfectly placed. After rolling up and down your store, here is what I found - 

popup.jpg

1. Your pop-ups are great in the starting. But the colour of the 2nd pop doesn't match with the flow of your store. Your store is based on a white and red theme, while the button of 2nd pop-up is of a different colour. You should maintain uniformity and use the same colour scheme throughout.

blur image.jpg

2. When I'm at the homepage, the first thing that scares me is the low-quality image used in the banner. Although your header menu is visible in the image, don't you think it makes a weird combination of red header menus settled in an image? Probably you should add an element to your header menu and separate it from the banner section. 

imagescompressed.jpg

3. Don't you think that this section requires some re-working? The images you have used are shrunk, and it just hampers my experience with your store as a shopper. However, as I scroll down, the rest of the images are excellent and are high in quality. But elements above need some revamping.

breadcrumb.jpg

4. Your breadcrumb menu is only visible when I place my cursor over there. Otherwise, I guess you have used white text on a white background. 

5. Category page looks just fine. But do you know you can also add zooming in effects to your images? As soon as you move your cursor to the images, they smoothly zoom in to look closer.

6. Although you have covered all the details in product descriptions, this information can be presented in much better ways. Either you can convert it into a paragraph. Or, if you have common attributes across all of your products, allow us to create unique conditions - which will pick all the products with similar conditions on one page. For, e.g., Age & material can be 2 unique conditions. If a user clicks on a particular age group, they can only view all the age group products. The same is the case with materials. 

product page.jpg

7. Your logo is eating up a lot of space there. We can fix your logo so that it changes its size as and when shoppers scroll your store. 

-

All in all, it was really great to stumble across a store that has so many in-built features along with cross-selling features. But there are always some minute things that we tend to oversee (we're humans, after all). These were the things I found that need improvement/revamping. I'm from CedCommerce, and we are Shopify experts since 2019. We would love to tweak your store and work on the detailing part so that when you decide to market and promote your store on the internet, you also spread the word about your brand. 

I'm just a message away for any queries or small talk. 

Thank You & all the best. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! 😉