Hi Community! Please take time to make a feedback on my store, thanks in advanced!

Theta_Story
1 0 0
Replies 4 (4)
Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @Theta_Story , this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some comments I would like to add about your store:

The header: Your header is nearly good, the only thing you will need is to show the full search bar. You still have space on the header, so try to show a search bar for better visibility.

The Homepage

• Banners: you may want to change some of your background images since they are not really good. They don't deliver enough information.

Opinew_0-1626622645031.png

• Testimonials section (should have): So the testimonial section is always essential. Customers will always want to check your stores’ feedback and rating. 
  • The product list: you can add buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to the Product List. Moreover, you may want to use the hover effect which shows the 2nd image of the product. With enough elements, customers won’t need to go to the product list to make the purchase.
  • Discounts: many customers will pay attention to the stores with big discounts. You should set more discounted products to attract customers.

Your Product page: 

• The product images: some of the product images on your page are stock. They don’t look trustworthy to customers. Try to take and use your picture more.
  • Review sections: The user-generated content on the review section is important to boost your store reputation and brand. To encourage customers to write reviews, you can give them a reward or discount to motivate them.
  • Color Swatches: it can be nice for customers when selecting the color variant.

Opinew_1-1626622645037.png

• Delivery Date:  most customers want to see the day they can receive the product. So consider trying to estimate the shipping date on your Homepage.
  • You may want to show other sections the Refund policies or Shopping policies on your product page.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree.

Good luck with your store!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @Theta_Story 

Your website looks great .But i would like to give few suggestions that helps in improving store to get traffic.

You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Add customer reviews in home page above footer section.

In product page i didn't find Recently viewed items and Wishlist .Try to implement these features .
->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase.
->With the Recently Viewed Products  your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking at. It shows your customer the products they were already interested in, nudging them to buy those products and helps in boosts your sales.

Try to implement rewards and social login features to your store . This even makes the customers feel valued.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Theta_StoryThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Good points of your store:

• Good collection page layout
  • Good product page layout
  • Organized store

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals products. This encourages people to browse the trendy and new collection of your store and get attracted to the trending and new products.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

You can work on the above improvements and start implementing it in your store to make it better and make people want to purchase from you. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2511 345 1673

Hi @Theta_Story

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for your online business! I really like your idea of the page layout, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Improve your hero banner by:

• Emphasizing on the products instead of the models. This helps customers have a better look at your products, and also reduces the blank space above
  • Making Shop Now button more visible so it can be attractive enough to customers

PageFly_0-1626844377194.png

2, Add secondary hover image to your products. In this way the page will look even more lively, and you can also show your products from many different angles. 

PageFly_1-1626844377235.png

3, Use color swatch for color variants to make your store looks more professional.

PageFly_2-1626844377188.png

4, Make the product description shows horizontally to reduce the unnecessary blank space on your product page

PageFly_3-1626844377029.png

Just in case you want some references to improve your Home page, you can check out our template here: https://pagefly.link/xzqMaywK      

PageFly_4-1626844439373.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.