Hi community!

Skillz4ya2
Tourist
4 0 2

I'm looking for some feedback on my store. I own a women's activewear brand that I am looking to start growing. It's not launched yet, because I am still working on sorting inventory out. 

I would like to know what I can do better UX-wise and what I can do to improve on in ascetics. 

Thank you for the feedback.

Replies 5 (5)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @Skillz4ya2 ,

Can you provide your store URL?

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Skillz4ya2
Tourist
4 0 2
Goldenstaryoga.com password: rampia
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Helllo @Skillz4ya2 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
  • People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Growave
Shopify Partner
1529 49 434

Hi @Skillz4ya2 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good. However, I have noticed you don't use marketing tools. One of the most difficult parts about selling women activewear online isn't competing with other online competitors, it's competing with offline competitors. Therefore, I would recommend you implement eMarketing tools in order to increase sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would be helpful.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

YY.png

• Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give you customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with women activewear on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

bb.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Skillz4ya2This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are few suggestions on your store that you can work on:

- On the homepage, align these images with each other. 

AiTrillion_0-1628658901168.png

- On the product page, align all the images with each other. 

AiTrillion_1-1628659227243.png

- Display the collection list on the homepage. 

- Add a section of product recommendations like trending, bestsellers, new products by personalizing the customers shopping experience. This will help to attract customer to browse products & will enhance their browsing experience. 

Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps building trust with other visitors.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add loyalty program to entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, birthday, leaving a review, allowing for push notifications and more. On redemption of those points you can give them rewards like money off, percentage discount, free shipping and more. This will help you with driving conversions.

Overall, the store looks good! Layout looks right. Hope my suggestions will be helpful to you. You can start working on it and implementing the above suggestions in your store. It will also help with driving conversions too. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.