I would really appreciate any advice on how I can improve my store, engagement, optimization, etc.
I'm here to learn and am open to constructive criticism.
first of all, congratulations on launching your store! I've just visited your site and have a few points based on my experience on your site.
1. White text color on pink background (buttons) or vice versa – I like the pink color but it's hard to read the white text on the pink background. I would use another shade or a more contrasting color?
2. The Shipping banner – I hardly notice the banner. I think the reason relates to the above mentioned point (the color contrast)
3. The brand's badges (under the hero image - such as vegan, eco-friendly) – I like the idea. It informs easily the customers about the brand, what it stands for and what the products contain. However, somehow the badges don't fit well in the design. I would change the color and maybe also use circles instead of squares. I think it would better fit with the font you use (you use a kind of "curly" font and maybe it would fit better, you have to try it).
4. Language and currency – I would expect the dropdown menu for currency and language on the top right corner rather than at the bottom.
5. About us page – aligning the text – it seems to me that the first paragraphs are centered, the last in in block. It doesn't look good to me. Plus, the first paragraph is bolded (the entire paragraph), I would choose only the first sentences, or only some words.
6. Product images – when listing all of the product images, they don't have the same size. I would try keeping the same size (if possible), it looks more professional to me.
7. Shipping policy – if possible, I would also include information about the shipping costs in this page, not only at the checkout.
8. Facebook Profile – when clicking on the Facebook icon on your site, I got 404 (the redirect doesn't work).
9. Blog posts – I would try to break the content of the articles. The text is quite long, there are almost no bolded parts, no bullet points, subheadings nor images. I would make the articles more compelling to the readers.
And that's it what I noticed during the quick visit on your site. If you would like to discuss any of the points I made, feel free to contact me! I'll be happy to help you.
Congratulations on your new Shopify store. I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!
I recommend you to put a Quick add to cart button on all your products displayed on the homepage. This tool will make it simple to shorten customer buying processes and lead sales quickly. If you want to activate quick add to cart, sticky cart, sticky bar button on your site, try out Advanced Sticky Add To Cart app for free
I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free.
Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
Offering product bundles is an effective upsell method that can help you boost sales quickly. Product bundles with discounts work well to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.
If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount
That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you.
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.
I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:
However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.
1. Have a sticky menu
This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.
2. Make an outstanding CTA button
It is great that the featured image can describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store.
As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates.
Though you’ve done great to put a CTA button on this featured image - This could help boost the conversion rate of your store, it is still such a loss if this CTA button is easily overlooked. In the screenshot I captured above, you should change the font family as the text seems too thin or change the button color to highlight the text.
The collections are well displayed with HD images. However, I think it might be more ideal if you provide the hover image for each collection. That would definitely evoke your customers’ curiosity and I bet you would have more clicks.
Also, please highlight the price out of the product name using another color/font size to create a professional appearance for your page.
4. Scannable texts
Let’s rest assured that the text can be read as the customers do not have much time to read every text of yours. You can bold the keywords if needed.
Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store
=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.
It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you feel my answer is helpful, please give it a LIKE. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.
It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types
Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.
The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.
Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.
Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.
You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!