Hi Everyone!! Please visit my new shopify store!! practicallymagicyoni.com

Solved
KellyMoore1025
3 0 2

Practically Magic Yoni

Kelly Moore Certified Yoni Practitioner

I am just opening the store to active and I would love some feedback!!! No sugar coating necessary lol, my feelings won't get hurt.

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @KellyMoore1025 

Good store. Good services too. Congratulations on your new venture. It's a great initiative. 

I would honestly suggest make this store look little more professional in future once tiu start selling. If you feel it's ok this way then good. 

On home page where you have services with call to action as Book Now that book now button when clicked page does not open.. please check all those. 

Try to add In certified certificate if any on your profile or about page. 

Try too add in if you have image of of ibe to ine client discussion or in future try to get in video of client about your services but not mandatory too. 

When I went on services page is there a way you can mention what is included in each session ? If not then ok 

Feel free to discuss will be glad to grow your service sales and establish it as a brand. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @KellyMoore1025 

Congrats on your new store. I just took a look and here are my feedbacks.

Utilize your Homepage

I understand that you have both products and services, but it is hard to tell which is a product and which is a service on the homepage. On the "Herbal blends" featured collections on your homepage, I think those are some of your products but the button says "Book Now" which makes them look like they are services. I will suggest using "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" for your products and "Book Now" for your services. Also, I will suggest removing the descriptions and just show only the product title. When you add descriptions to products on the homepage, it makes the homepage untidy and hard to use for your customers. You can add a quick view button on the homepage, so your customers can use it to preview the product details. 

Change Typography

The font on this page https://www.practicallymagicyoni.com/pages/yoni-steaming is extremely hard to read. I will suggest changing the entire store typography if possible and go with something less difficult to read. 

collinsmbaka_1-1628545991273.png

Change Your Navigation

Your navigation is a good place to organize your product and services, so it will be easy for your customers to move around your store.

Here is a sample of how you can improve the navigation

Home          Products                     Services                                Information                 About Us       Book Appointment
                    Yoni pearls                  8 session postpartum
                    Gift certificate             30 Minute mini session

Maximize your product pages

-Add Estimated shipping date

For your products, I will suggest adding information about the estimated shipping date and time. This will help the customers know when they are likely to get their products when they order.

-Add Areas/Region you can service

I believe your services are in-person, and the areas you can serve are limited. Your product page is a good place to include this information, let your customers know the regions you serve and timing. Including the time it will take you to get there and all the information you think is necessary before they checkout.

collinsmbaka_0-1628545262169.png

-Add more product/service details and description 

You can use an accordion to break your product/service details into different sections so you can fully explain to your customers what they will be getting from you if they buy and what they will not be getting.

I hope you get useful insights from some of these feedbacks

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

Collins M.

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @KellyMoore1025 

Good store. Good services too. Congratulations on your new venture. It's a great initiative. 

I would honestly suggest make this store look little more professional in future once tiu start selling. If you feel it's ok this way then good. 

On home page where you have services with call to action as Book Now that book now button when clicked page does not open.. please check all those. 

Try to add In certified certificate if any on your profile or about page. 

Try too add in if you have image of of ibe to ine client discussion or in future try to get in video of client about your services but not mandatory too. 

When I went on services page is there a way you can mention what is included in each session ? If not then ok 

Feel free to discuss will be glad to grow your service sales and establish it as a brand. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi  @KellyMoore1025 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Search bar and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_2-1628668601279.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

2. Make every image in one row have the same size:

RichardNguyen_3-1628668727526.png

Images with the same sizes can make the layout look more professional so please keep in mind this. You might have only 5 seconds to make a big impression on visitors so please keep in mind this to optimize all the product images on the Home page, Collection page, and Product page.

3. Add CTAs under your products

RichardNguyen_5-1628668789437.png

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1628668512114.png

4. Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1628668511712.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @KellyMoore1025 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
KellyMoore1025
3 0 2

Vinod,

Thank you so much for your response and kind suggestions! I would love your help! 
Regards, 

Kelly Moore

ClassA
1 0 0

Hey Kelly,

I'm starting my women's health business and one item will be yoni steams. I have a vendor for everything but the herbs, mind sharing who you use?