I launched my store few months ago. I spend a lot of money on store design, Website speed and run Facebook, tiktok and Google ads, but I didn't get a single sale even people texted me for purchase but when they visit my store they didn't purchase product I don't know what's the problem
This is my website can someone help me?
1) Use a sticky menu header which should have products' main category and their subcategory menus.
2) show some products as Featured Collections, Latest Arrivals, Best Sellers on home page of the site.
3) Add a short description of the product below "Add to cart" button, generally viewer attention goes here to see product details.
4) Create social proof by allowing customers to leave reviews on products.
We also have an app getReviews - Product Reviews , which can help you in following ways for increasing conversion rate :
Make sure your store is ready before launching promotional campaigns. Otherwise, it is going to be a waste of budget on traffic without conversions. Focus on making your store reliable and trustworthy. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.
Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers
Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points rewards like gift cards, discounts, free shipping, or free product.
I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and get rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.
Thank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, the number of orders placed, and the revenue they brought to your shop.
I hope it will help you. Also, you can test Growave for free during trial period to check whether it works for you. Efficient features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store, Gift Cards, etc under one dashboard.
Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
We went through your website and let me mention some of the suggestions to be done to your website to drive more organic conversions.
1. Let the Announcement Bar display the content in more Big and in Bold style. And also connect the below-attached statement to its respective product page.
2. Display all the categories in your HomePage Banner in a Slide with their respective Call-To-Action Buttons.
3. Add a " Featured Collection" or " New Arrivals" to your HomePage to grab more attention.
4. Add the "Add to Cart" button to all the products on the HomePage and the collection page.
5. As mentioned in your announcement bar, if international deliveries are offered then implement a multi-currency payment option to purchase your products globally.
6. Try to incorporate more blogs related to your industry with focused keywords to increase your SEO rankings.
This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.
Here are some good points I can see from your site:
For the web design improvements, you could steal all the tips from our blog here. We did take a deep look into your web design:
1> Create a sticky header.
Make your header sticky so that clients can immediately access the search tool and find the products they're looking for.
For example, if your customer is at the bottom of the page, they will have to scroll all the way up to find the search feature, especially on mobile.
2> Add “Add to cart” buttons
The Add to Cart button is the most critical thing we recommend you include. Users will be able to fill up their shopping carts in one session and then complete the purchase transaction without entering the product page. It will undoubtedly increase your conversion.
3> Keep the number of sections that ask for consumer information to a minimum.
To avoid too many parts that ask for client information when you already have live chat assistance, relocate the "Subscribe for Newsletter" to the footer.
4> Add hover effect for CTA buttons
If you want all of your call to action buttons to get more clicks, adding a hover effect to them will make them more alive and clickable.
5> Show more testimonials
Customer testimonials are evidence of your product's quality. This section will assist you in gaining the trust of your customers. Only showing 3 testimonials may affect customer trust in your products
1> Add Add to cart buttons
The collection page will require more add to cart buttons so that visitors can quickly add items to their shopping cart.
2> Have secondary hover images
Hovering over a secondary thumbnail provides additional visual information without cluttering the list items.
Product listings serve as a quick and accurate way for users to decide which goods to research further and which to ignore. Thumbnails are heavily relied on when users are scanning product lists, and multiple rounds of testing revealed that when thumbnails didn’t display enough information for subjects to evaluate products
3> Include Both the User Rating Average and Number of Ratings
The disadvantage of not including the number of ratings with the rating averages in the product list is that it can be difficult to distinguish between items with similar rating averages.
The ratings averages are less effective in assessing the popularity of similar rated products without the number of ratings.
4> Combine Variations of Products into One List Item
When perusing product lists, customers should be aware of variances in certain products, such as color. These variations may entice users to go deeper into the product because they provide more options, increasing the chances of finding something suitable.
5> Avoid Quick views
Even on sites with poor product list designs, not all subjects found the "Quick View" function to be useful, with some even calling it "pointless" because they couldn't see the difference between using the "Quick View" feature and simply opening the product page, which both required a click and loading. The larger photos and further product information may be found on the product page, after all.
For more CRO practices, please check our guide here
If you find my comment helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. Getting started in 5 mins with PageFly
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022.
Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Instead of the 'Shop' menu, add product sub-categories so that it's easy to go to each section from any page.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
12. Use Trust Badges
Trust badges are crucial for every eCommerce store. Until people trust you with their credit card information, they won’t make a purchase. A few ways to establish trust with potential customers are: Install an SSL certificate in your store, display small images of credit cards and other payment options, add social buttons that take your customers to your social media accounts, display your contact info (phone number, email address, and office address) prominently.
13. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
14. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
15. Add CTA button like "Shop Now", "Buy Now" in the Home page header banner/slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. We created flareAI to deliver feeds to organic channels on a regular basis without taking your time. As a Google partner, flareAI will submit your products to Google and other organic free channels on a daily basis. Once your product is found on the organic channels, you don't need to do a thing. Customers will keep finding your product day after day. flareAI will help to scale your site sustainably at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your site can access the world's dominant Free eCommerce services in one Shopify App.
Hope this was helpful,
@Aamirkhan786 I would hire a copywriter, designer, and a conversion rate optimization consultant, in that order based on budget.
Couple things that a copywriter can fix:
- Your intro statement on the home page says "We sell premium pet products to provide you with the convenience of life".
- Creating a compelling brand message on your about page
But your store doesn't feel like a pet store, there are a bunch of other types of products so that's a strange pitch. Also "provide you with the convenience of life" sounds odd, sounds like this was translated by an app or something.
I would also hire a designer to create a professional logo and branding experience. If you're selling a random mix of products you're competing with Amazon so you need to provide a better experience (with good branding and a customer connection that they don't get in a bigger super store).
Those are key elements for a good first impression, from there a conversion specialist can dial in your flows and landing pages.
Also make sure you're getting quality traffic. For example Google shopping ads typically convert much better than social media ads (unless you have a professional marketer on your team that knows how to super dial in audiences)
Have you created a collection on your online store and experienced an issue with adding yo...By Ollie Aug 24, 2022
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022