FROM CACHE - en_header

Hi! I am new here.

Solved
HPTA
Tourist
5 0 2

I would like to know if I can have a feed back on the way my store is design & looks. If I need to change anything to drive traffic to my store? or any advise from the experts would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @HPTA 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here.  I would recommend you consider using eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Implement Social Login    

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation visible will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links, and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community

11.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @HPTAThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

Some good points of your store:

• great items
  • good layout
  • good design

- Create a drop-down menu in the header. 

- Product page looks good! 

- Align the images to each other in your store. 

- Add a call to action button like 'shop now' on the announcement bar to let customer take an action on it. 

- Add a section of new arrivals on the homepage. 

- Your store lacks customer engagement in your store which might lead to high bounce rate and low conversions:

•  Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
  • Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
BernatDiez
Shopify Partner
7 1 4

Hey!

What is your store URL so we can take a look😊

Have a great day!

Tok Reviews | Let your clients add TikToks as a review to your products
- Rise to the moon your eCommerce Social Proof, Sales and Average Order Value
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD NOW

HPTA
Tourist
5 0 2
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
HPTA
Tourist
5 0 2
Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

Hi @HPTA 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here.  I would recommend you consider using eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Implement Social Login    

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation visible will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links, and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community

11.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @HPTAThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

Some good points of your store:

• great items
  • good layout
  • good design

- Create a drop-down menu in the header. 

- Product page looks good! 

- Align the images to each other in your store. 

- Add a call to action button like 'shop now' on the announcement bar to let customer take an action on it. 

- Add a section of new arrivals on the homepage. 

- Your store lacks customer engagement in your store which might lead to high bounce rate and low conversions:

•  Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
  • Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
HPTA
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you so much for the feed back is appreciated

HPTA
Tourist
5 0 2

I appreciate the feed back .

Arslakhan632
1 0 0

Arslakhan345