Hi I run a home decor store in Australia. Would like your feedbacks!

BrissyWalker
3 0 1

Hi I run a home decor store in Australia. Would like your feedback.

My website is www.aloak.com.au

I would some honest opinions about my store. Anything is much appreciated!

Thank you.

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello Brissy,

I had look into your website, I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Check below image.

web1.png

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

-> I suggest you can use social media marketing like Facebook, Instagram. It helps to increase your conversions.

-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app "Tuecus". It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @BrissyWalker, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I have reviewed your store, here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.

- Product page- Product which is out of stock, on that product page add the button 'Notify me or email when available'. 

AiTrillion_0-1620109652917.png

- Give product recommendations- Add a section of trending, new arrivals products on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

Speed OptimizationYou must optimize the loading speed of the page.

- Announcement Bar- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. Add an attractive announcement bar in your store with a call to action button. Here are some templates of the AiTrillion's announcement bar which you customize as per your requirements:

AiTrillion_1-1620110254953.png

Add exit-intent popup- Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Add a referral program- A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Setup Email Automation campaigns for better engagement like Abandoned carts, win-back customers, review reminders etc.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @BrissyWalker 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

alokspeed.png

• Keep menu at single line at header
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve cart page layout

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @BrissyWalker,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices

I/ Homepage

1. Simplify your Menu and make it sticky because the Menu is where you present your store navigation and give your customers a direction how to navigate around your store. It can be Home -> Collections -> About Us (tell about your brand and your message) -> Promotion and all collections and be put in the drop down of Collections section. And you want to make the Header sticky as it contains search bar and it would be much easier for your visitor to reach to it whenever they want to search for something in your store.

PageFly_0-1620117431201.png

2. Have CTA buttons for your Collection and align Collection List. 

PageFly_2-1620118192916.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Use Load More instead of endless scrolling. This will make the customers tired of scrolling not knowing where is the end of the collection. You can use Lazy Load feature to improve your page speed as well. 

PageFly_3-1620118301064.png

III/ Product page

1. Use combination of bullet points and texts for Product Description. You might need to check your description as its styling does not suit any other part of the page at the moment. 

PageFly_4-1620118470302.png

2. The "Frequently Bought Together" section has completely different layout from the rest. this will confuse your visitors when browsing across the Product Page. 

PageFly_7-1620118593144.png

You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.