HI! New Store Owner Loking For Feedback!

gaellejoanne
3 0 0

HI Everyone!  New to Shopify and would love any feedback on my product!  http://sofa-to-sofa.myshopify.com 

Thank you for any input that you can offer!

Gaelle

Replies 6 (6)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hi

Hope you are doing well. Your store looks good and I have a few tips which you can work on it.

I suggest you to redesign your logo and store tile , As current is bit unattractive.

You have Search field on the header section which is great but make the field as minimum as possible.

There is Sticky header but try to remove your logo on sticky space, as it consuming more space which affecting on rest of the page while viewing.

I suggest you to review the font size in blogs as well as in product description and make sure to have minimal size and nice font style.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Customer Reviews on your products to increase your sales.

If you have any handmade products in your store consider to sale on ETSY. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @gaellejoanne 

Hope you are well!

Overall, your shop looks neat and the theme goes well with your products. However, I have some feedback on what you can add: 

a) Banner: 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page, such as pillow, bean bags, etc.

b) Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyse which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solves your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

c) Newsletter

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup, so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter. 

d) Testimonials

Finally, customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
gaellejoanne
3 0 0
Thank you for your input. I will take your suggestions in consideration!
gaellejoanne
3 0 0
Excellent...thank you so much very supportive and great tips!

Happy New Year!
Gaelle
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @gaellejoanne, I hope you are doing good! Great store & here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- On the homepage, you should add a trending, new, recently viewed section. Personalize the shopping experience of customers. To add these sections you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

- You can make the product page better. Like Font size, capitalization. The product description should be in bullet points and should have all the details.

- Prices are too high. It can be a reason to miss out on sales.

- Don't put all the products on sale as it indicates that you are not having enough sales and all the products are on sale.

- Add a discount popup to entice customers.

- Add exit-intent popup to show a popup when customers leave the page or store & show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @gaellejoanne

I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.