Hi team, I am new. need some help please

FredAhto
1 0 0

can someone give me feedback on my store please. www.Petsessentialz.com .Thank you 

Replies 5 (5)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
923 95 157

Hey @FredAhto.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the URL to your store, it looks absolutely beautiful! I did notice that when I selected on the Contact Us page, it looks like a fake business address is listed. I would suggest either hiding the section or attempting to change the business address that is displaying as this can help greatly with business legitimacy. I took a screenshot of the section I am referring to and blurred the address for privacy:

11-22-4370-26729

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Zineddine
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi, Your store looks good, but you need to add reviews to build trust.

Zinedine Chenguiti | zineddinechenguiti.com
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @FredAhto 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hi FredAhto!

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

1. Try to add the " Add to Cart" button anywhere the products placed. Sometime the visitors have checked your shop but they've not made a purchase yet. Then when they come back, don't make them go back to the Product Page and click add to cart. This can be really helpful in term of reducing time consuming and increasing conversion rate.

Screen_Shot_2021-09-12_at_22_26_16.png

2.  Blog Posts will be very helpful not only for SEO of your website but also for your users when they want to know more about your products. It can be a free marketing tool for you, so try to create some primary blog posts with topic related to your product's usage, then add them in to your page. You can check out some blog posts page templates from our library here.

3. Your "About us" page still has not been designed yet. I can understand that in some way, customers won't care much about this page, but having a well-design "About us" is still necessary. This page can be a very useful tool make customers stick with your brand, especially ones that have bought your products multiple time. Delivering your brand identity in a right way is a great strategy to defeat your competitors and get more leads to convert. You can try to add signup form as a section to your page for getting more leads, this will be more appealing than put it in the footer. Try apps such as Klavyio or MailChimp to do so.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 22.52.22.png

Hope that my opinion can help you to improve your store in general. You can check out these article about high-converting page to get more detail: Build a highly converting Shopify store with PageFlyA Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @FredAhtoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- On the homepage, add a Instagram shop & feed.

- The quality of the product image is not looking good! Add a high quality images.

AiTrillion_0-1631598865118.png

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the product image.

AiTrillion_1-1631599129000.png

- You can make the announcement bar clickable to let customers take an action on it. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

-  Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.