Congratulations on launching your store! It looks very professional, well done! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
On your product pages you have a quantity option but there is no price or checkout button. I realize you have to register to see these things but for anyone that isn't registered, the setup is quite confusing. I would tweak this so that either the quantity option is hidden for unregistered users, or that it displays a button that reads "Get Estimate" or "Register to View Prices". Your registration text link is currently right under the title "Hotel Bedsheet", I would move this down under quantity and display it as a button instead. Another option would be to add a "Call for Estimate" button (that information is currently near the bottom of the page).
On the same topic of your required registration, my concern is that this is creating a barrier and will cost you conversions. I'm sure you have reasons for requiring certain questions before a person can see prices and purchase but if you start to notice you aren't getting the sales you had hoped for, this is something I'd look into changing. If someone walked in in person and said "Hey, I want to purchase 80 bedsheets" you wouldn't say, "Sure thing! I'll answer that question as soon as you answer a a few questions - What is your title? What is your hotel name? How long has your business been operating?.." You want to make it as quick and easy as possible for the customer to get the information they need to make a sale.
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @SohumLinen, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.
- Add a 'add to cart' and 'buy now' button on the product page.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Your website looks really awesome. The most crucial aspect of every business is promotion. Shopify stores aren't exempt from this rule. It makes no difference how good your product is. Obviously, if consumers are unaware that your website exists, you will not be making many sales. It is required to apply specific marketing tactics, such as optimizing stores in search engines, to promote Shopify Stores for free. It allows stores to appear in relevant search results, allowing them to reach their target audience. Proper customer connection and marketing will also help to boost your Shopify businesses. To learn more about it you can always visit our blog.
We also offer an app that can help you generate codes, track and monitor ambassador's sales. If you want to give it a try, install it for free here.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022