Hi! Would appreciate an opinion of my shop please!

OptiqueMarquis
2 0 4

Been working on this on and off for a couple of months now and would very much appreciate feedback - more specifically related to tips and suggestions for closing the deal.

Bounce rate is not too shady @ 60% and traffic is fine for what I can expect from my investment atm.

I understand (more) reviews would help my cause but I cant make them appear out of thin air. 

Much obliged.

My shop: 

Exilestore

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2485 341 1664

Hi @OptiqueMarquis,

Congratulations on the satisfying traffic that you have invested in - I can see it all comes from the hard work and love you have put into the store. It has professional design, I must say, and it’s not exaggerating to say I’m impressed at first glance as a customer.

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, Add one more CTA button at the end of the home page. 

Your Home page is very alluring and can keep customers scrolling till the bottom of the page; however, this is why repeating your CTA button at the end of the page is very important. If a customer is exploring your store, and they get to the bottom, they are reminded once more to take an action.

A section with “Start your own journey - Shop now” after the Blog Posts section can be helpful. 

PageFly_0-1611887322662.png

2, Place the Benefit bar after the Hero banner section. 

It’s not what you provide, but is what they gain that can attract customers. Make your store more trustworthy by starting off with a Benefit bar that is visible under the Hero banner. Don't leave the best for the last section of your page.

Make sure to have enough space between sections to avoid cramped feelings.

PageFly_1-1611887322710.png

3, Make images on Featured and New Arrival section bigger.

A bigger image means a better impression that attracts more customers. It provides your customers a closer look at your special products.

Besides, as you are writing sales content, make sure to keep it short and easy to skim within seconds - sometimes less is more. Justified align can also make it more professional and intelligible.

PageFly_2-1611887322627.png

4, Add countdown timer and CTA button on Sale promotion section

Showing a timer rolling backwards which says how much time left before the campaign ends can greatly boost your sales. It's probably good practice to press the urgency and encourage customers to purchase when the price is still on discount.

With the urgent effect from the countdown timer, adding a Shop Now button can increase your conversion rate, as at that moment customers want to buy more than ever.

PageFly_3-1611887322532.png

5, Add social media icons. 

If you have social media, let us know. Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest is one way to add social depth.

They make it easier for visitors to share your content with friends. There’s no marketing like word of mouth and this is a great way to put your business in front of others, and by friends and family members they already trust.

PageFly_4-1611887322494.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @OptiqueMarquis, your store is password protected. Please provide the password.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

Tips and suggestions for closing a deal are-

1. Keep your focus on the customer, instead of the deal.
  2. Know about your product and sell relevance.
  3. Do in-depth research about your customer starting a conversation.
  4. Find ways to help your customer.
  5. Let the process of buying trump your sale.
  6. Don’t be in a hurry to close the deal.