hi

ElectroArtStore
1 0 0

Hello.. I have a problem with the support email for the store, which is

support@electroartstore.com
He receives messages but I can't send them, what's the problem?
Gmail settings are correct
Is the problem with Shopify?

Replies 2 (2)
Moira
Shopify Staff
480 72 81

Hey @ElectroArtStore,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Since email hosting is not provided through Shopify, if you want to send an email from your custom domain forwarding address, or respond to one, then you will need to use a third-party email hosting service. Here are a few that we recommend:

Before you can connect your email service to Shopify, you need to verify your domain and create your custom email address in your email hosting services, such as Zoho Mail or Google Workspace:

1) From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Domains.

2) In the Shopify-managed domains section, click the name of the domain that you want to connect.

3) Click Use third-party hosting service.

4) Select your provider, and then enter the information that was provided to you when you verified your domain by doing either of the following:

• If you use Google Workspace, then enter the TXT code or meta tag.

• If you use Zoho Mail, then enter the Zoho code.

5) Click Save.

After you connect your email hosting to Shopify, you can add the Shopify SPF and DKIM records to help ensure that your email messages are delivered to your customers.

For further guidance, check out our instructional video below:

I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sebastian_Young
Pathfinder
88 4 33

Hi @ElectroArtStore, do you mean you can't send from support@electroartstore.com from Shopify? What happens, do you get a bounce back?

You mention Gmail, but your MX records point to hostedemail.com. Please clarify the current setup and I'm sure I can help further.