Currently I am having a 100+(currently 700 total) in my store a day but haven't made 1 sale and have only had 3 active carts. I would appreciate it if someone could check out my store and tell me whats wrong. Bounce rate is also over 50%.
Hey there, @Vanyarin21!
I am sorry for your frustrations. It’s painful to see that you have traffic but no sales. This is a really common issue. My colleague covered this topic on a recent Website Analysis video, if you want to check it out.
A few thoughts pop into my head when I hear this issue:
Watch that first impression for visitors. When I first landed on your website, your chat button was covered by your live sales pop-up:
It’s a little thing that can make a huge difference.
Jumping into your homepage…
For reference, I’m looking at the Womens Clothes collection.
For reference, I’m looking at the CASUAL SUMMER CLOTHES FOR WOMEN.
Live chat - best practices
You’re on the right path here, and most of the hard work has already been done. You just need to use visitor behavior to evaluate your audience and store to see what’s stopping people from being interested in your products. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hi @Vanyarin21 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi there. I am having a very similar issue with all my adverts from google adwords recording a zero second session time with bounce rates over 90%. I have no clue what the issemue could be and I am paying large amounts for google adverts but sessions are not even Ben active in my webstore. Could you perhaps look over it?
Store url :https://urbanfitden.com/
Hello @Zaino1, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Give product recommendations on the homepage like trending, new, recently viewed products. Add a section of it or you can simply install an app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.
- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
This will help you to make your store engaging. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I would recommend the following steps to you for converting the traffic into sales.
* Gamify your store and add interactivity to it by integrating an exit-intent store pop up. This will reduce your bounce rate and abandoned carts. It's basically when a user tries to exit the store the discount code game pop up opens up that engages the customer into a simple game of spin the wheel and earn discount code against their emails. It's quite simple. I would recommend you try the Wheelify app from Care Cart to apply this feature to your store. This will help in reducing the bounce rate of your store.
* Integrate an abandoned cart recovery mechanism to capture your visitors' email ids so that you can retarget them through email campaigns. Also, you should be able to send web push notifications, and cart reminders that possess a higher open rate. This mechanism will also help you in converting your visitors into paying customers. You can try the Abandoned Cart Recovery email by Care Cart to integrate this mechanism.
These two strategies can help you plan better. Basically, the motive is to reduce your bounce rate and retargeting the lost customers. Hope this helps.