Homepage images are not displayed on IOS mobile version

Nat_EF
2 0 0

Hi,
We're having a problem with some homepage images on IOS devices. They never load. The same images are displayed well on PC and Android devices.
Any suggestions on why is this happening?

On iPad:

Nat_EF_3-1633483602902.png

on iPhone

Nat_EF_2-1633483566573.png

On PC

Nat_EF_5-1633483736168.png

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @Nat_EF.

Thanks for your message, we are sorry to hear you are running into this issue. Can you share your store URL as well as what theme you are using for your shop? I will be happy to take a closer look. In the meantime, I would suggest clearing all your device browser history/cache/cookies to see if you are still seeing this issue. I would also recommend testing a fresh Shopify theme to see if the issue persists. 

You can test a fresh Shopify theme by heading to Online Store>Themes>Free Themes>Explore Free themes then choose any free Shopify theme, once it loads up click Actions>Preview to preview the theme to see if your issue replicates on a fresh theme. 

Doing this can determine whether the issue you are having is related to your theme specifically. 

Please feel free to reach back out to me here with that further context and the results of the requests troubleshooting above and I will be happy to take a closer look! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nat_EF
2 0 0
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @Nat_EF.

My pleasure, I am happy to help out! That said, what were the results of testing a fresh Shopify theme, were you able to see the homepage images correctly on IOS devices? If so, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of your theme to take a closer look into this. Broadcast is a third-party theme developed and supported by a team called Invisible themes:
You can reach out to their support directly on their website here. Another factor to consider is if you have manipulated the coding of your theme at all. If you have, just a friendly reminder that your theme developers may not be able to support this as they did not write the additional code that may have been added in. If that is the case, you may want to reach out to a Shopify expert to take a closer look.

I hope this information helps you get on the right track, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions you may have!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog