We recently started our new shop and would appreciate some feedback on our website. We have made a few sales, but it wasn't at the level we anticipated.
We tried to be active on social media and build trust in our brand. But the amount of visitor and conversion rate is not great. If someone could take a look and suggest some ways we can retain and convert visitor, we would really appreciate it!
our store url is : www.haytd.com
Any feedback is appreacited!
The website is good. I think the key is you need to build social to get more traffic to your site. Maybe you can start writing some content using Shopify Blog.
Hi there, @HAYTD!
Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!
With regards to your inquiry, please refer to the following for some store feedback:
You can add blogs to your online store, and then post to the blogs to update your customers about your business or products. Blog posts drive traffic to your site in several different ways: Improve your store's SEO and increase customer engagement.
Definitely let me know how this works out for you. I look forward to hearing more from you.
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Create a lead magnet on your home page so customers can fill in their details thus creating a database of customers that will come into use during sales events.
- Create a Customer profile icon and a Wishlist icon next to the cart icon.
- Website needs a favicon
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 78 on mobiles and 100 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking. Remember that even though your Desktop speed is perfect, most visitors come to you via mobiles.
As for Sales:
- Make sure you are advertising to your target audience. (The ones who might actually buy the product)
- Are customers adding products to cart?
- Are customers abandoning their cart?
- Are your products priced competitively?
- Make use of micro-influencers for now if possible as they can increase your brand awareness. And will be affordable for you.
- Create a Blog section where people can read about your products when they are not buying. That way you still retain the customer.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to connect us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Hello there, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) There should be a section for latest arrivals on the homepage. This would allow customers to become acquainted with new products they are likely to admire.
2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help build the authenticity value of the store.
3) Show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to take actions if their own in the store. This in turn would help boost the conversion rate in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I would like to give you some suggestions regarding your store here.
1. Add favicon to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Also it will add overall branding consistency and their absence might be seen as unprofessional.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals' and 'Featured Collection' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
5. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
6. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
For getting better conversions, make sure your store products are Found on Google. Note that once a URL gets found, customers will start finding your store through organic searches, you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. flareAI helps to get your new products found on Google. Get sales from Google and 20+ world's largest free sales channels with, Single click start!
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Hi @HAYTD ,
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite simple. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Add a favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can search for Adding a favicon to your store on the Help Center of Shopify to know how to add it. You can refer to this picture below to learn more about the favicon:
2. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.
3. Invest in your hero banner and CTA buttons
The banner is particularly important to have attractive imagery and design. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
Besides, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
4. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party reviews apps such as: Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc.
5. Always Highlight Core Product and Brand Features
You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.
6. Improve the newsletter on your homepage
Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. Well done!
You can refer to the picture below:
But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Victor | PageFy
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023