FROM CACHE - en_header

Honest feedback for my store?

QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

can someone please give me an honest feedback for my store? I would greatly appreciate it. Last time I asked for feedback, I got nothing but people promoting their services. for example, I would get feedback like I need to have I need to have exit pop up in place and they can help me with their services, meanwhile I already had it in place, I felt like people who commented didnt really look at my store. I do appreciate everyone who takes their time to actually review a site and give feedback out there, but please if you're just here to promote your business and don't actually care about or look at the store, please keep scrolling. I appreciate your time.

Here's the LINK to my site. Thanks again

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2887 404 1753

Hi @QueenB 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus point:

• Overall the layout of the page is good and it’s well-designed
  • Your site is showing customer testimonial which is great to build trust
  • You include and highlight the return policy with capital letters

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Homepage

• Add a sticky navigation bar to your site

Adding a sticky navigation bar will help customer navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. I can see your page has a lot of content and large image. It might cause some troubles for user to navigate through the site. User experience is extremely important to an online store and we should make the buying experience seems effortless.

s5.png

• Add images to your home page

I can see that there is a part of the page that’s not display any images. I’m not sure this is a technical issue or you have not finished building the site. However, we should make sure the site is fully ready before publishing it

s6.png

• Live chat is overlaying the button

I can’t help but notice this button is behind the live chat. We should move live chat to the left

s7.png

• Have a sign-up form

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store

Production page

I’ll this product page as an example

s8.png

• Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

Without the ability to physically examine the product before buying it, users rely on product images to inform them of the product’s key visual features. That’s why you should add more style of images. For example, “lifestyle” images help customers understand how the product will go with the outfit and real life. You can also add a picture with model posing with the product

• Add product review to your product page  

It’s important to build trust with your visitors when selling online. Reviews have become a crucial factor when it comes to buying decision. Users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

• These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

How To Sell Clothes Online: https://pagefly.link/xNmNtPjN

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

This is great! thank you for taking your time and reviewing my store,

I really appreciate it, will take your advices into consideration. 

QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

Thanks for your reply, I do appreciate it. 

if you dont mind please, can you please clarify the problems with my design please?

thanks!

QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

Okay, I understand it’s not professional, but what’s not professional about it? You’re basically not telling me anything, I came here for help. You’re not giving me none, sample saying it’s unprofessional doesn’t help. What’s unprofessional about it? Is it the text? Images? Which section? You’re not telling me anything

QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

Okay, I appreciate your feedback, but if that’s what you call professional, I’ll pass. 
1. the whole site is a catalog

2. The shipping policy is blank

3. the blog posts link brings up reviews? 
mans that’s professional? 

no thanks, I’ll pass

lovethehike
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, I am another Shopify store owner and understand your frustration.  I noticed that a lot of the responses to various questions were from people wanting to sell their services of the app.  Fair enough and they did make a lot of good comments on several posts.  I am no expert by any means however, I do feel the first large image needs to be made smaller and that all images should be of the same size and quality throughout the store.  The background also needs to be uniform.  ATM there is back on home age except at the bottom where it is white.  I also feel it needs more content on your home page about what you sell and also an 'about us' so people get to know you a bit better.  Also, a contact page and a favicon.  Hope this helps. Kind regards Carmel - Lovethehike