Honest feedback

LilyRose
3 0 0

Hello please can I ask for honest feedback  on how I can improve my store . I am attracting visitors but I am just not converting them to sales . 
I would so appreciate assistance please 

Replies 8 (8)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1589 195 355

Hey, @LilyRose! I'd be happy to offer some feedback. Can you share your store URL so that I can take a peek?

Thanks!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@LilyRose, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LilyRose
3 0 0
LilyRose
3 0 0
dungeonbaywood
1 0 0

I noticed that there's no small bags. It's actually helping me on my store by giving you feedback on yours. All my shelves look the same. But the flower design is beautiful.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @LilyRose 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products.

Social login
; I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers .

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know!

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @LilyRose, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Make the header size smaller so that the banner image can be seen in the first fold of the homepage at first glance.

AiTrillion_0-1623482003916.png

- Give product recommendations, add a section of trending and new arrival products. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed

- Add testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @LilyRose

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks