First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider removing the excess amount of products you have listed as 'sale' items. While running sales to entice purchases is a fundamental, sound marketing strategy. You cheapen the effect that your store's sale has when literally everything on your store is "discounted". Just something to consider.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hello @Kheeny, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions:
- Give product recommendations. Add a section of new, trending, recently viewed on the home page.
- There is a lot of blank space in the header. It should not be there.
- Display reviews on the home page.
- Add multiple images on the product page.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Dear @Kheeny ,
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:
2. Add image on slideshow. These errors will make your store look unprofessional.
3. More real images are highly appriciated to persuade your customers complete their purchase, especially when product price is higher than $100.
4. Reduce blank space and leverage every areas on your site, by reduce right/left margin, add more elements, reduce spacing, etc.
5. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly