Hello to all.
We completed our website store a couple of months ago now and would like some honest reviews and ideas that could help increase conversions. We feel there may be a disconnect somewhere which is resulting in many visitors browsing for only a couple of minutes and then exiting.
If anyone has the time to look through our website purestylecollection.com and provide any feedback and thoughts that could help with conversion rates it would be much appreciated.
I think there are always ways to improve on what you have and having the fresh eyes of the community would be extremely helpful.
Hello @BestGift, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The banner image should be of high quality. It looks quite blurry.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I want you to succeed so I am going to give you my honest feedback here. From the perspective of a customer, if you are purchasing designer brands, your concern is "is this genuine?", you've answered it on your FAQ page but that link is at the bottom of your page and I for the customer, it's at the top of their mind. You are going to want to answer that question straight away, state that your items are genuine and tell how you verify the authenticity of these items. I would check out TheRealReal, for an example on how to make customers feel comfortable and confident that they are getting authentic, luxury items.
In addition to this, I would also work on the overall design of your store. Especially when you are selling designer brands, you have to look the part. It ties into my first point about questioning if the products are genuine, your store design should be top notch in order to instill confidence in your customers. If people are leaving after only a few minutes, their first impression is not a good one.
Next, your currency converter is down at the very bottom of the page. I would move this up to your navigation menu area or the top black bar so that it's obvious. Because you have the "Free UK Delivery " text and the default currency is for the UK, anyone visiting outside of the UK is going to think you don't ship to them.
Lastly, on the checkout you have Free Shipping but no estimated delivery time. I would add this in as it will cause people to abandon cart.
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!