How can I boost sales quickly on my general store?

iNAIM
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

Hi everyone,

Would love to get some feedback on our general store: Shopp.us

What can significantly increase sales as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)

Gojiberry-Amee
Shopify Partner
183 12 48

Hi Inaim, 

This is Amee from Gojiberry - Shopify Survey & Feedback App

This might not be the most obvious, but one of the most effective ways to increase sales is to ask your converting customers where they came from. You can easily do so with a post-purchase survey app, and reward your customers with coupons/points to keep them coming back again. Once you find out your strongest marketing channel, focus more effort and money on that. 

Of course, this goes hand-in-hand with improving your site, process, organic & paid out reach etc. 

Hope this helps! 

Amee | Gojiberry Team 

If you like my suggestion please give it a LIKE or mark it as a solution! ★★★★★

Gojiberry - Best post-purchase survey and feedback app for Shopify | Install on App Store for free
Shopify Community is helpful, BUT... why not start asking your customers for feedback instead?

The Ultimate 12 Best Practices to Growing Your Shopify Store

PageFly-Garcia
Shopify Partner
457 74 128

Garcia from the landing page builder app PageFly here!

Regarding your new store, congratulations! Although I think it looks fantastic, I have some suggestions that might help you increase your conversion rate (CRO).

1 - Resize and make the header sticky

First of all, you may want to resize the header to make it smaller and then, stick it to the top of your page.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1704940868819.png

Sticky headers allow customers to easily access menu navigation regardless if they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also use the sticky header to quickly reach the product search area.

2 - Use Swatches to show Color Differences

Currently, relying solely on text lists to present product color variations can create certain constraints. It may slow down product exploration, add friction to the search process, and make it more cumbersome for users to find suitable options.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1704940868833.png

Implementing color variations as swatches, rather than relying on text alone or omitting them altogether, enhances user experience by making it easier to notice and discern different color options.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1704940868816.png

3 - Reduce the white gap and edit description

By minimizing excessive white space, the page layout becomes more visually appealing and user-friendly, enhancing the overall customer experience.

PageFlyGarcia_3-1704940868813.png

Strategically placing the product description in a more prominent or relevant location can improve readability and accessibility, potentially leading to increased customer engagement and sales. This layout optimization ensures that important product information is easily noticeable and digestible, aiding in better decision-making for customers.
4 - Displaying Reviews and Testimonials

Actively incorporating customer feedback and testimonials on your platform serves as a powerful tool to strengthen your brand's credibility and trustworthiness. By showcasing real-life experiences and endorsements from satisfied customers, you provide tangible evidence of your product's quality and effectiveness.

PageFlyGarcia_4-1704940868851.png

Additionally, this practice creates an opportunity for engaging with your customer base, demonstrating that you value their input and are committed to maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction.

5- To answer this question: What can significantly increase sales as soon as possible?

You can try these ways:

• Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize your website for search engines to increase visibility and attract more organic traffic.
  • Effective Use of Social Media: Leverage social media platforms to promote your products. Use targeted ads to reach potential customers and engage with your audience to build brand loyalty.
  • Email Marketing: Send out newsletters and promotional emails to your existing customer base. Personalize these communications to increase their effectiveness.
  • Special Promotions and Discounts: Offer time-limited discounts or special promotions to create urgency and encourage immediate purchases.

That's my point of view. Nevertheless, to identify the most effective approach for their specific audience and products, individuals should consider established guidelines and conduct their own user testing. Prioritizing user experience is crucial for success in e-commerce.

Best wishes,

Garcia | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.