How can I delete my store?

gobiklabik
3 0 0

Hello, I open my store 16 may and last visited 13-14 June

How can I delete my store if you need to pay 29$?? 

I don't used your program 2/3 month

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
306 49 62

Hi @gobiklabik.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to help you out with this moving forward.

If I am understanding you correctly, you are hoping to delete your Shopify store and account, however, you currently have a $29 USD charge due? If that is the case, in order to cancel your account you will first need to pay the owed monthly subscription charge. You should be able to do this by logging into your admin and heading to Settings>Billing and clicking on the specific invoice. If your shop is currently frozen due to not paying this bill on time, you will need to log into your account as usual and it will prompt you to clear the past-due invoice. Once you clear the charge, your admin will be accessible again.

Regardless of the scenario, once the bill has been cleared, you can follow these steps to cancel your store and account:

- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Account.
- In the Store status section, click Sell or close store.
- Click Close store.
- Enter your password to continue.

At this point, you can contact Shopify to see if there is anything we can do to help. If you're sure that you want to close your store, then select a reason from the drop-down menu and then click Close store.

If you prefer to just pause your store, rather than close, we do have two opportunities to Pause the store instead, you can either:

- Pause the store and continue working on it, for a reduced monthly cost of $9 USD a month (called our Pause and Build plan).
- Pause the store and step away from it for free. With this option you can completely step away from your account for three months, once your three-month period ends, if you have not selected a new monthly plan you would automatically move into the Pause and Build plan for $9 USD a month. To be eligible to pause your store using either the Pause or Pause and build option, your store needs to be on a paid plan and at least 60 days past your free trial period. If your store doesn't meet these criteria, then you cannot pause your store.

If you just wish to continue with your store cancellation, move on with the steps above. To confirm that your store is closed, you can go to your store's URL and see that your store no longer appears.

If you run into any issues along the way, I would suggest reaching out to our live support directly so we can access your account. We’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center here and log in to your account to create a support request.

I hope this information helps you out, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to chat.

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes