How can I effectively draw attention to my newly launched store?

GoodlifeNita
Visitor
2 0 5

Just launched my store and ready to branch off! What’s many ways to help draw attention to my store? I don’t want to be overwhelming on the site, should I keep it minimum?

Replies 5 (5)

amelia_2202934
Visitor
1 0 1

Can you provide me your store URL for quick evaluation.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2404 454 404

Hey @GoodlifeNita,

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have provided us with your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, you could add an announcement bar to the homepage to inform your visitors of any ongoing free shipping offers or discounts that may be available. This is a great way to welcome your visitors and create a buyer incentive to get them browsing through the available collections. 

I did want to bring to your attention that the first section under your navigation bar is displaying placeholder text. I would suggest updating this section to have your collection and products added with an image included. You can make these changes and updates by navigating to your Theme Editor. I took a screenshot of the section I am referring to:

28-47-22175-4978 
Let me know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 538

Hello @GoodlifeNita,

This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

Hope you are doing good. Here are few suggestions.

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. By showcasing your social media profiles in the footer, you can raise awareness of your brand and increase your online presence, making it easier for customers to engage with you and share your content.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
8. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
9. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
10. Add data policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Refund Policy) to your store which helps set expectations with your website visitors. They'll know the types of data you're collecting, why you're collecting, protects the seller from bad customers and ensures that buyers know exactly what to expect when they order a product.
11. Remove Powered by Shopify from footer and add your own branding to your store footer.
12. Add more payment options other than PayPal, GPay which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
13. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Antigravity Humidifier – GoodLifeWithNita 2023-08-28 10-52-20.png

Let me know if you have any further questions. If you find the answer helpful give it a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

PageFly-Garcia
Shopify Partner
457 74 128

Hi there, 

It’s Garcia here from PageFly - Shopify Landing Page Builder ☺️

Congratulations on launching your store! It looks so warm and inviting. I have some observations about your product page that I'd like to share: 

1. Lack of product details and images 

Your store features a wide range of products across various categories, including technology. Taking this product page as an example. I couldn't find information on available sizes, colors, shipping details, customer reviews, or other relevant information.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1693358440276.png

For this specific product, three of the images appear to be a bit off. You might consider adding additional photos that showcase the product from various angles and highlight its features. A video demonstration could also be a valuable addition.

Further to the product details, bullet points can significantly improve visitor readability. They help visitors quickly grab important information about the product and simply move to the next step: purchasing.  

2. Add a testimonial section (with around 6 reviews or more) 

PageFlyGarcia_1-1693358438393.png

Feedback is crucial for online shopping, as it helps to build customer trust in your store. The greater the trust, the more likely customers will choose to buy from you rather than competitors. I noticed that your store currently lacks a testimonials section. I strongly recommend adding one in a future update ^^! 

3. Add a “Frequently-Bought-Together” or “You-May-Also-Like” section 

This is an upselling strategy that every online store should consider. It not only helps customers discover related products they may also enjoy, but it also optimizes the average order value for your Shopify store.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1693358441252.png

You can add this on the products page, the checkout page, or even both. 

4. The holiday rush is coming, get prepared for it to boost sales!  

Time flies, and holidays like Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas are fast approaching! Make sure you're ready to compete with other stores when the time comes.

You can get started by:

- Decorating your store: Add holiday-themed banners and colors to create an inviting atmosphere for visitors.

- Planning holiday specials and offers: Prepare exclusive promotions, discounts, or special deals for the holiday season.

- Adding gift guides and recommendations: This tip can help increase the average order value for your store.

- Creating a countdown timer: Use this for limited-time offers or flash sales to instill a sense of urgency and encourage immediate purchases.

PageFlyGarcia_3-1693358440241.png

- Optimizing store speed: Ensure your store is responsive across various screen sizes and devices. This is especially important for mobile users, who tend to shop more on their phones during the holiday season.

- Incorporating social proof and trust badges: These elements can boost your store's credibility and make it more convincing for potential buyers.

These strategies aren't just for the holiday season; you can apply them in the long run as well.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful. If you do, please let me know by giving this a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution. Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Gracia | PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.