Solved

How can I improve my e-commerce store for better conversions?

Andrew_Coffee
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

I am a store owner that is learning the ropes on setting up a E-Commerce store. Despite my best efforts I am not getting any conversions. So I figured I would ask for feedback on my website to see if there is anything i can improve.

About My Store: Devil's Bay Coffee

My store sells coffee. I am getting 200+ people to the store a week from SEO, Meta, and Google ads. I have been working hard to increase traffic but I am still not seeing any sells.

Please take a look at my website and provide some feedback from me.

https://devilsbaycoffee.com/

Thank you,

Andrew 

Accepted Solution (1)

stefansweb2020
Shopify Partner
134 10 5

This is an accepted solution.

You are using the default Dawn theme @Andrew_Coffee without any branding, the whole store its not well designed in terms of brand colors and use in dawn theme, I would suggest you to find web designer who knows conversion rate optimization and help you out create new store design that you can develop

Stefan Momcilovic
Founder of StefansWeb
https://stefansweb.com

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

stefansweb2020
Shopify Partner
134 10 5

This is an accepted solution.

You are using the default Dawn theme @Andrew_Coffee without any branding, the whole store its not well designed in terms of brand colors and use in dawn theme, I would suggest you to find web designer who knows conversion rate optimization and help you out create new store design that you can develop

Stefan Momcilovic
Founder of StefansWeb
https://stefansweb.com

Pradeepwaytoapp
Explorer
51 5 11

Hello @Andrew_Coffee 

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. There are a few suggestions i would like to make about your store.

• A properly designed and built hero banner can help drive the right kind of customers on your website. Consider a strong message that represents what next step you want your site visitor to do based on their needs along with the CTA button on the banner.
  • Growing your business with a business blog is a great way to market your site. Now that you have some traffic coming to your site through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that website traffic into leads.
  • Expand your social media promotions and attach those social links to the icons on footer menu. Make sure that social links open on new tab
  • Update contact us page with adding more details, as it builds trust on your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, If you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

bririshparade
Tourist
14 0 2

I am a novice at Shopify but I do think your images may need to be smaller. They seem to take awhile to load.