How can I improve my FeminiqueByCameron sleepwear website?

fbcgirl24
Explorer
74 0 15

Just looking for any advice or critiques for my website. It's always good to have a second opinion.

FeminiqueByCameron LLC - Quality Comfortable Sleepwear

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1128 332 329

Hi there,

This is Kate at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.

First of all, your store looks stunning, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. I understand that experiencing low sales can be frustrating. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:

1. Resize the navigation bar

Your navigation bar is very useful and full of information, however, its size is now half the screen. I believe that the centerpiece of the screen should be your hero banner.

You can try decreasing the size of the logo and putting it in the left corner.

PageFlyKate_0-1709873083491.png

2. Insert the “Call-to-action” Button

The call to action button must be put in the appropriate positions so that more sales conversions can be converted. One of them is in your hero section, right below the headline text.

Example of a hero section with a small logo at the left corner and a call-to-action button.

PageFlyKate_1-1709873083517.png

3. Make The Promotion Button More Eye-Catching

I notice that your store is running a “20% off” promotion. And it’s great that you make the button stick along when people scroll down your home page. However, the button is not so attractive right now. I suggest that you change the color, and add an interesting icon or motion effect to the button.

4. Add More Space To Your Layout

Having various collections for customers to explore is great, but it’s essential to leave some blank space. It will create a more visually pleasing experience for your customers. Thus, they can see the product images and descriptions better. You can try decreasing the font size of the description text and the size of the model. Only the product should be the centerpiece.

PageFlyKate_2-1709873083503.png

An example of showcasing products with more blank space.

PageFlyKate_3-1709873083516.png

I hope that my suggestions will be helpful to you!

Best regards,

Kate | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.