How can I improve my mobile accessories store design?

Thehumblelone
Shopify Partner
44 0 3

Hi there! I'm finished with my store redesign and would appreciate feedback from the wonderful community here especially on the product page.

Here's my website:
Discover Quality Mobile Accessories and Lifestyle Essentials – Brands In Less

Thanks in advance for your time 🙂

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1134 333 332

Hi @Thehumblelone!

Kate here from the PageFly Shopify Landing Page Builder App. With my knowledge in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO),I'd like to offer some suggestions for further improving your conversion rates and attracting even more customers. Here are a few key areas to consider:

HOMEPAGE

1. Add the store favicon 

A favicon can make your store stand out and be memorable. On mobile devices, favicons are used to represent your site when it is added to the home screen. This not only makes your site feel more like a native app but also helps in reinforcing your brand on the user's device. You can access to add this favicon from theme settings.

PageFlyKate_0-1710988007713.png

2. Hero banner

I really love the vibrant colors on the hero banner. However, the button in this section is not visible on the initial screen. Please make sure that each section is designed to fit within a single view without scrolling.

PageFlyKate_1-1710988008169.png

3. “Trending” product list section

The sale badges on this section is really stand out, and i have some comments for this section:

• The ATC button should be aligned to make the section more professional.
  • Product image of Huawei FreeBuds 3 - Wireless Earbuds - ANC is not displaying alright.

PageFlyKate_2-1710988008247.png

• Avoid blank space on the page: empty or unused spaces on an online store should be minimized. This can be achieved by adding more products or content in these areas. 

PageFlyKate_3-1710988007955.png

You can check this sample design for preference:

PageFlyKate_4-1710988008080.png

PRODUCT PAGE

1. Add to cart issue

Despite the product being available in stock, I am unable to click on "Add to Cart" and proceed with the "Buy It Now" option.

PageFlyKate_5-1710988008079.png

2. Re-arrange product information

At present, there's too much information on the product page, making it hard to focus. Think about rearranging it and using icons to make the section clearer and more attractive.

PageFlyKate_6-1710988008140.png

Like this:

PageFlyKate_7-1710988007894.png

3. Add “Add to cart” Button

This product list is missing the 'Add to Cart' button, which is really important for making shopping easy and quick. Adding this button means customers can put items in their cart right from this page, without having to go somewhere else, making it simpler to buy stuff and possibly leading to more sales.

PageFlyKate_8-1710988008593.png

You can check this image for preference:

PageFlyKate_9-1710988008171.png

I hope my suggestions will provide you with valuable insights.

Wishing you continued success,

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
163 24 58

Hi @Thehumblelone,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - Customer Support Helpdesk/FAQ App

Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into building this. However, I have some comments to make the good get even better. Here are some of my recommendations for better customer experience, please kindly check.

1. Favicon image

Incorporating a favicon into your website design enhances brand recognition and professionalism. It's a small yet impactful detail that helps users easily identify and remember your brand. By adding a favicon, you're signaling attention to detail and commitment to a seamless user experience.

Here is an example of a favicon image: 

MooseDesk_5-1711010279298.png

2. Navigation Menu

Include a link to the Wishlist section in the navigation menu to improve user experience and prevent frustration from encountering dead links. This simple addition streamlines navigation and allows users to easily access their desired collection page without encountering any obstacles.

3. Homepage

3.1. Hero Banner 

The hero banner image lacks specificity about your store's offerings, potentially leading to quick bounces. It should focus on showcasing your products and brand identity. Consider adding a concise description with a clear call-to-action (CTA) button guiding users to explore your collections.

Here is an example for you: 

MooseDesk_8-1711010482790.png

3.2. Sales Event Information Placement

Ensure that information about ongoing sales events is prominently displayed, with irrelevant details eliminated. A dedicated section with a CTA button directing users to discounted products can enhance user engagement.

You can display your sales information in this section in your website: 

MooseDesk_9-1711010617986.png

3.3. Product Offerings

Introduce your product offerings on the homepage to provide users with an overview of what your store offers. Use a dedicated section with a CTA button guiding users to specific product categories for further exploration.

MooseDesk_13-1711012210788.png

3.4. Trending Products Section Maintenance

Regularly update the trending products section to keep users informed about popular items. Ensure consistency in display format for a cohesive user experience.

3.5. About Us 

Incorporate an "About Us" section on the homepage to establish trust and credibility. Sharing information about your store's mission and values can encourage user confidence and potentially increase conversions.

3.6. Store and Product Benefits

Consider adding a section highlighting your store's unique selling points and the benefits of your products. This can help build credibility and attract users by emphasizing what sets your store apart.

4. Product Page

Utilize a product image slider to streamline the product page layout and reduce excessive scrolling for users. Also, simplify product descriptions to avoid overwhelming users. Consider organizing your product description into distinct sections to ensure users can easily find the information they're looking for.

MooseDesk_12-1711011773760.png

5. Collection Page

Make sure all product images on your collection page are the same size and aligned properly. Also, keep the "Add to Cart" buttons in a consistent position, making it easier for customers to navigate and shop seamlessly. This uniform layout improves the overall user experience and increases the chances of successful purchases.

6. Customer Support and FAQ

It's essential to integrate an intuitive customer support system directly onto your website to enhance accessibility and user convenience. By providing multiple channels for users to contact you without needing to transition to external platforms like WhatsApp, you eliminate potential barriers to communication and encourage users to reach out with their concerns more readily.

Additionally, investing in a visually attractive FAQ page can significantly improve user engagement and understanding. Utilize clear headings, concise answers, and visually appealing layouts to ensure users can easily grasp the information they need, contributing to a positive user experience and fostering customer satisfaction.

To address this, I recommend using MooseDesk, an app for creating unique FAQ pages for your customers. Besides helping you creating your Help Center, we also provide a helpdesk/ticketing system for your customer support. 

Since our app is now available for free, all current users will be considered as early-bird users and get to enjoy all our current features for free forever!

As an expert/enthusiast in UX, I recommend implementing these changes to improve customer experience when scrolling through your store.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered, please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you, 

MooseDesk - Customer Support Helpdesk/FAQ app

Was your question answered? Giving MooseDesk's reply a Like or marking it as an Accepted Solution!

MooseDesk - #All-in-one Customer Support and Helpdesk Solution for Shopify Merchants

Install now. Be our early bird and get all features free forever.

Neha-Bitqit
Shopify Partner
2048 124 440

Sticky header is recommended, as it makes it easy for the user to directly jump to the menu at any point of time while they are navigating through the Site. Other significant observations for store optimization are as follows:

1. The default search landing page is a bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solutions.
  2. Make sure your social media pages open at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  3. Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high-intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful in enhancing your store's performance and providing an improved experience for your customers.

Best Neha - Shopify Partner

Bitqit is a complete web solutions company that can fulfill all of your web design and development needs. Store setup for the startup, Custom theme and Shopify app development, 3rd party API Integration, Custom Payment Gateway, Theme setup, and customization are the major services that are provided by them. Following are our apps, 1. Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. 2. Bodt gives brain to your website with AI-Chatbot powered by ChatGPT that knows your business and converses with your users. 3. TrackOrder It allows shop owners to create a custom order tracking page for their customers